Judge Issues Bench Warrant for Lindsay Lohan's Arrest

Judge Issues Bench Warrant for Lindsay Lohan's Arrest

Judge Marsha Revel has issued a bench warrant for Lindsay Lohan‘s arrest.

Bail is set at $200,000 – Judge Revel found five violations after examining the report on Lindsay’s SCRAM bracelet. Sources tell TMZ the data from the alcohol monitoring device shows evidence of alcohol.

Lindsay maintains that she is in compliance with the judge’s orders. “It is just unfortunate and unfair because it distracts from the fact & the truth that i’m in such a good place,” she tweeted earlier today.

“My scram wasn’t set off-Its [sic] physically impossible considering I’ve nothing for it to go off,” she added. “All of these false [reports] are absolutely wrong.”

UPDATE: TMZ reports that Lindsay‘s people are posting bail for her now and that it’s likely that the judge will recall the warrant once bail is posted.

Valerie Macon/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
All the Gays @ 06/08/2010 at 7:23 pm

We believe u Lilo! You’re still our girl!

nilestheninja @ 06/08/2010 at 7:23 pm

Karma is unavoidable. Moron.

ck_always @ 06/08/2010 at 7:27 pm

Girl, I hope you like orange!

Jail is not a bad alternative for her at this time, it might actually save her life.

I wish Lindsay the best.

This chick is so hopeless. She is given chance after chance. I give up on her.

Poor Lindsay, she is such a hard worker. She is never goes to parties and is always home. The world hates her because she is successful and beautiful. Please give me a break and stop insulting our intelligence. The only thing you did at Canes was party( I never saw any pictures of her working. The only pictures I saw were of her partying). The only thing she has done lately is party and doing events. It is obvious that she is not clean, and I hope that this time she will get arrested. Maybe that will teach her a lesson. She needs to stop playing the ” I’m just 23 and the world is out to get me” card. It is not working.

don't understand @ 06/08/2010 at 7:47 pm

What’s the purpose of the SCRAM, bench warrants, etc. if all she has to do is post bail and get away with everything once again? Waste of the taxpayers’ dollars.

What part of ALCOHOL BRACELET so you shouldn’t be partying up at every alcohol filled party does she not understand???????? That 200,00 coould feed several families. I felt sorry for her before but not I think she might be a moron.

Can she just stop being such a fame wh*re and go get her life straight?! So sick of this screw-ups messy life being written about!

Iffy Miffy @ 06/08/2010 at 8:26 pm

I really don’t get this. She’s violated every single thing the court has proscribed for her and she’s still not in jail?! Not a single ‘normal’ person would be able to pull this off. And then they say that money and fame means nothing in the eyes of the law – yeah, right! I don’t give a damn if she kills herself but what will happen if she ends up killing someone else? Say by drunk driving? Whose fault is it then – only hers or the system’s too? Bad, bad message all round.

Oh for heaven sake!!!!! just leave her alone! there more important issue the judge need to focus on! children being raped by their father etc! The authority doing the same **** to MJ before till the day he died! Get a bloody life you people!!!!

sparkly sequins @ 06/08/2010 at 8:40 pm

Um honey, the these-are-all-false-reports-self-delusional antic works with tabloids- not so much on the U.S. justice system.

She’s such a hopeless case…

Catharine @ 06/08/2010 at 8:52 pm

She’s got a court date in July that this is all leading up to so the judge is not wasting “tax payer’s money”. Lindsay better watch her tweeting as they could get her for perjury as well.

offtheproperty @ 06/08/2010 at 8:53 pm

Looks like we’ll be looking at Lindsay looking bored in court again real soon.

She is a moron she just proved everyone was right about her lol everyone knew from the minute that braclet was placed on her it was only a matter of time before she goes to jail……………she is going to get a reality check now…………her mom she go with to jail as well!!!

conishkee @ 06/08/2010 at 8:56 pm

I do not know what to think of this one THIS time because these celebrities get away with just a slap on the wrist, whereas if it were you or me, honey, they would not hesitate to slap those cuffs on our wrists and throw our collective azzes in jail. It makes my head spin to think of just how fast they would do it. But here we go again with Mz. Lindsay and another episode of “I didn’t do it; there was a malfunction in the device.” Give me a serious break!! Let us see how she gets out of this one THIS time!! Enough already!! It makes me sick at how lenient our judicial system is when it comes to celebrities. I feel like, God forbid I should ever get in trouble legally, and the judge should ask me if I have anything to say in my defense. I thought about it, and I would say, “Yes, your honor, I would like to request the same leniency that was given to Paris Hilton and Lindsay Lohan over and over again.” How is that for a justice question? Yeah right. I would probably piss the judge off by asking it. LOL!!

At this point…who cares? Let her ruin her life. Isn’t it California residents’ money going into all this ****?

Times a tickin @ 06/08/2010 at 9:14 pm

The only thing she has suceeded in lately is getting in trouble with the law, partying all night and just being trashy. Soon she will be completely irrelevant, in jail or dead.

@Alan:

She’s become just another novelty,JMO!!!!!

I’m over this. I used to come in here and say that “its such a shame. She could have been great. Its to bad her parents are assh0les.”

Yeah yeah yeah. She obviously doesn’t care about her life, so why should we? She is in serious denial. Whatever.

@conishkee: “Yes, your honor, I would like to request the same leniency that was given to Paris Hilton and Lindsay Lohan”
LMAO!!! I can just imagine!!

@All the Gays: damn, do you really? SERIOUSLY? are you dumb?

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All