Brad Pitt: 'Moneyball' Premiere in South Korea!

Brad Pitt: 'Moneyball' Premiere in South Korea!

Brad Pitt arrives at the South Korean premiere of Moneyball at Coex Megabox on Tuesday (November 15) in Seoul, South Korea.

The 47-year-old actor attended a press conference in support of the film earlier in the day.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Brad Pitt

Earlier this week, an interview with Brad aired on Australia’s 60 Minutes.

When Tara Brown from 60 Minutes asked Brad if he got kudos with his kids for making a baseball film, he laughed and replied, “I get more mileage with the zombie film.”

10+ pictures inside of Brad Pitt at the South Korean premiere of Moneyball

brad pitt moneyball seoul premiere 01
brad pitt moneyball seoul premiere 02
brad pitt moneyball seoul premiere 03
brad pitt moneyball seoul premiere 04
brad pitt moneyball seoul premiere 05
brad pitt moneyball seoul premiere 06
brad pitt moneyball seoul premiere 07
brad pitt moneyball seoul premiere 08
brad pitt moneyball seoul premiere 09
brad pitt moneyball seoul premiere 10
brad pitt moneyball seoul premiere 11

Christopher Polk/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 711 » Show All

Looking fabulous, they love him! Great job, Bradley.

I said it many times, and I will say it again: The man is mighty fine!!

Media Wh@re MANiston @ 11/15/2011 at 9:57 am

Looking hot Mr. Pitt.

Katarzyna Nowakowski @ 11/15/2011 at 10:01 am

Anyone who believes he is retiring in three years probably also believed Steven Soderbergh, Amanda Bynes, Alec Baldwin, Angelina Jolie and Nicole Kidman when they said they were going to retire/retiring..LMAO.

He is so gross. Take a shower! I’ve never found him attractive, with his turned up girly nose. I’m straight, but I’d rather kiss Angelina than him. Ewww….

Gimme an Oscar or else …….

Don’t worry, Brad, you’ll get an honorary oscar one day. Same for Tommy Cruise. Both will also be honored by AFI Film Institute as well.

nakedoldjennifer @ 11/15/2011 at 10:11 am

Brad is more Handsome now than when he started, love this look,they are an Exciting couple, I love to travel but they do it in style!!
God bless the Jolie-Pitts

caveman with wig @ 11/15/2011 at 10:13 am

man he’s old

I'm glad that he quits @ 11/15/2011 at 10:14 am

ugly as hell!!!!

Brad is developing a wrinkled turkey neck.

I'm glad that he quits @ 11/15/2011 at 10:15 am

he will never win a oscar!!!! NEVER

Needs a soak and a scrub @ 11/15/2011 at 10:16 am

Brad’s hair helmet is dirdee.

Media Wh@re MANiston @ 11/15/2011 at 10:22 am

Poor name changing troll. Must be suffering from Brad’s hotness.

Love him at 20′s, 30′s,40′s and 50′s!!! always the charming Brad!

pittstain & da magical sup @ 11/15/2011 at 10:22 am

His nose and forehead are growing. Jajaja he looka like Mr potato head Jajaja wit a removable nose cuz dat 1 look to big for his face. He is still wearing Justin Theroux glasses from Mullholand drive

Always love him!

“Give me an Oscar dammit or i’ll flip my wig and show you my flakey scrubby bald patch !”

nakedoldjennifer @ 11/15/2011 at 10:25 am

Paul Newman was treated the same by hollywood, I guess they fig. BP already has Everything lets withhold the Oscar, Newman wasn’t even there the night he won

Pitt has become a great actor, humanitarian,producer and seems like a nicer person since dumping his BeedyeyedmeanTrash in 2004

pittstain & da magical wig @ 11/15/2011 at 10:27 am

I agree. Pittstain and his pr team must be scratching their behindz over da bizarre reaction to his retirement announcement. Most people online say who cares and bah bah. Lol not da reaction his team wanted I’m sure. Jajaja @I’m glad that he quits: BTW now he saying he didn’t put a shelf life on his career. He said 3 years. Wen do ya know wen pittstain is lying… his mouth is moving jajaj

Does he have AIDS? He looks unhealthy. Or does he do drugs?

@Ingrid I am pretty sure you don’t need to worry about it, neither of them would touch you with a ten foot pole.

what in the hell is baseball?
we play fantasy dress up all day

OMG, Angie has yet another stalker……….the creepy Karcash………note the thread where she is trying to be Angelina in her last Vogue cover. LMAO!!

The nerve of this ho who initially became infamous due to a sex tape…….actually thinks she is up against Angelina Jolie????

Now we know the fameho is really deluded!!!!! And working with NK’s acting coach; she just needs to go the way of that other fameho……..Gosselin.

These Reality celebs; puleeze……….no talent yet they suck up the oxygen everywhere you turn. You need another ‘Occupy’ message down there………get these surgical Stepford Sl*ts banned from our audio-visual senses.

Not3yrsCorrection @ 11/15/2011 at 10:40 am

Brad Pitt, who is in Seoul to promote his movie, “Moneyball,” explained that he saw himself retiring from his acting career to focus on producing.

“I wasn’t actually putting an exact deadline on my expiration date [in Australia's 60 Minutes interview], but I see it coming. I just have other interests and I do quite enjoy the production side,” he said.

He also added that given the choice, he would take the wisdom that comes with ageing, over youth.

“Me, personally I like ageing. With age comes wisdom and I have said it before and I say it again, I will take wisdom over youth any day. I think certainly, being a father has changed everything for me as far as perspective and interest, taking care of myself and wanting to be around for them,” he said. THE TELEGRAPH

PIGS ARE SO RUDE @ 11/15/2011 at 10:44 am