Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt: 'Blood & Honey' Premiere Pair!

Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt: 'Blood & Honey' Premiere Pair!

Angelina Jolie holds tight to partner Brad Pitt at the premiere of her film In the Land of Blood & Honey held at the School of Visual Arts on Monday night (December 5) in New York City.

The 36-year-old actress, who wrote and directed the film, looked stunning in a Joseph top and Ralph Lauren skirt. Angie accessorized with Cole Haan shoes and Ofira jewelry.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Angelina Jolie

Brad‘s parents Bill and Jane Pitt walked the red carpet with the couple!

Mark your calendars: In the Land of Blood and Honey will hit theaters on December 23!

In case you missed it, check out Angelina in this interview with journalist Christiane Amanpour, which aired during Good Morning America.

FYI: Brad is wearing Tom Ford.

angelina jolie brad pitt blood honey premiere 01

Posted to: Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt

Getty

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 714 » Show All
toomuchanistontalkhere @ 12/05/2011 at 8:29 pm

@pittstainwiglet:

i see
itz stillz suks to bez u’s dou

Just go admire someone who co co co co directed a 15 minute movie troll.

I guess the x has her body language experts posting here at Jareds.

Media Wh@re MANiston @ 12/05/2011 at 8:30 pm

Stupid trolls can’t stay away. Good lord. We are back to the unhappy crap again. If Angie & Brad make out in public, the trolls say they are faking it. Six kids and 7 years later the trolls still bring ***** about the same BS on every threads.

Media Wh@re MANiston @ 12/05/2011 at 8:32 pm

bdj @ 12/05/2011 at 8:29 pm

That’s a good one. LMAO!!!!

really love her face shape and supermodel chiseled bone structure. so elegant and pretty.,

Mr and Mrs Smith @ 12/05/2011 at 8:37 pm

I remember these body language expert trolls said that Brad and Angie were unhappy during the 2009 Oscars. Guess who according to the body language experts was the happy happy couple who were so happy that they broke up a week later? Sad spook fans are so funny.

Anyway, congrats Angie. I’m so proud to be your fan. Good to see Brad and his parents there for her on her big night.

pittstainwiglet @ 12/05/2011 at 8:39 pm

How r u gonna look at da photoz of Angie wit her eyes sad/teary and her makeup looks bad too and say she lookz happy. Hello! She iz really proud of diz movie and da controversy totez ruined her night. She looks sadder den ever. :-( all pittstain curr about iz hiz weave.@Media Wh@re MANiston: poor angie. I hope she takez a long vacation and rests after Diz. She need some TLC and relaxation like Kate Winslet gets wit rocknrolla. :-)

somebody help the trolls please they look like fools,lots of great pics

The trolls are really reaching and it is hilarious. Now they are body language experts. Point is that Brad is there. tROLLS WERE SO HOPING HE WOULDNT’ BE SO THEY COULD MAKE UP STORIES FOR THE TABLOIDS. bRAD SENDS HIS PARENTS ETC ETC. yOU KNOW HOW THE LYING TABLOIDS ARE. sORRY FOR THE CAPS i GOT ON A ROLL.

Brad really loves Tom Ford. But then he does look good in it. I think I’d like Angie’s outfit better if it was a dress as opposed to a skirt and top. I think satin works best as a one piece (like her dress today) as opposed to separates. Satin separates are less flattering than a satin dress. Just my opinion. Cast member Jelena Jovanova looks lovely as does Zana Marjanovic and Dzana Pinjo. I’m so happy for all of them and the exposure they’re receiving from this project.
To the hens who claim Brad and Angie are not smiling…there are pictures of them smiling, just not on this site. I love it when the hens become unhinged. So transparent; so telling. Cluck, cluck, cluck cluck, cluck cluck, cluck. Oh and hens, don’t forget to go to the older threads and contaminate them with your vile remarks. Because after all, that only means you just can’t stay away from the very people you claim to despise. Hens are so pathetic, it’s funny. Lol!

I told you she was pregnant

Media Wh@re MANiston @ 12/05/2011 at 8:48 pm

Jones @ 12/05/2011 at 8:46 pm

Don’t bring the pictures over. If the trolls want to see Brad & Angie smiling, they should go search for those pictures.

Wow,tonight Brad and Angie will have a date night
“mommy and daddy ALONE together again ”
Maybe No,7 babies in 9 months,
How whamo The Halfman and B!tchy Barren Cow will gonna do ?
Bitter Barren B!tch had been pregnant for 12+ years,but but but
The Baby Never Comes !
Is something Kaput ??? eeh eeh eeh eeh,

@queen jolie: So, are you being a shallow now? Angie down play herself maybe because she wants people to focus on her film not on what she wears, not on how she look. She is the director. She wants people to focus and remember what her movie is all about and not on her PDA with Brad and her appearance. Don’t be too shallow. I thought those shallow fans are just Anuston fans. For me, no matter what Angie wears, she is still beautiful.

Media Wh@re MANiston – No worries on that score. I won’t be lifting a finger for a troll.

TRES JOLIE @ 12/05/2011 at 8:52 pm

OMG. Angie and Brad are so gorgeous!!!!!! I’m drooling…..

vickifromtexas @ 12/05/2011 at 8:54 pm

such a big night for angelina. they both look gorgeous. brad is looking so hot!! the senior pitts look very nice.

poor trolls check out jjb ,proud papa pitt so happy for his lady love,sucks to be trolls

http://jjb.yuku.com/topic/676448 more gorgeous pics brad massaging angies back,cute smiles all the way

They look stunning.

I’m not buying the “Mom, I peed” story
are you?
she’s full of it

Brad's Hairpiece... @ 12/05/2011 at 9:01 pm

… is crooked again.

hmmmm, my post didn’t show up. I wrote that I liked the outfit Angelina was wearing. It’s a play on fabric texture and light and I notice that Angelina likes to do that. The look is understated and can look reasonably formal without being OTT.
We all know that Angelina, can, if she wants to, turn on the mega watt dressing. See Cannes and other premieres. So, I’m assuming that Angelina deliberately wants this understated look.

I´m proud of angie, brad looks very handsome

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 714 » Show All