Brad Pitt & Pax: Motorcycle Grocery Guys!

Brad Pitt & Pax: Motorcycle Grocery Guys!

Brad Pitt and his son, Pax, go out to pick up groceries at Gelson’s on Saturday (December 31) in Los Feliz, Calif.

The 48-year-old actor and his 8-year-old son rode in on Brad‘s new sidecar motorcycle!

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Brad Pitt

Brad and his sweetheart, Angelina Jolie, recently stepped out together to celebrate Jonah Hill‘s 28th birthday – Jonah starred opposite Brad in Moneyball!

“They danced a little bit,” a source told Us Weekly. “Angelina had a glass of wine in her hand.”

20+ pictures inside of Brad Pitt and Pax making a grocery run…

brad pitt pax grocery run 01

• Cher Lloyd talks about her new music video for “Sirens”- Just Jared Jr
  • Michelle Obama will be visiting Nashville - Entertainment Weekly
  • How did Jennifer Garner look in 1999? - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is attending this year's Cannes Film Festival- Lainey Gossip
  • Constance Nunes shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 716 » Show All

omgosh i also wanted a side car!

carryover from last thread
============================

Hello Fellow JP Fans.
=======
To: Passing Through @ 01/03/2012 at 12:02 am

I’ve been reading your posts. Besides being funny as h*ell, you must have a heck of a reference library. I don’t know how you keep it all organized.
As for Poo I wonder sometimes just how much money she has. I keep hearing 110 million, but I’ve heard that for a few years. I don’t know if she had investments; if she does, she could have lost a chunk of it like a lot of other people. She has to spending money to keep up her lifestyle and I really can’tt believe that she was making 10 or 8 million per film in recent years, if ever. Ok, possibly they were stupid enough to pay her that much at one time, however, with the ensemble roles, I can’t imagine she made that much.
Anywho, I’m cracking up thinking one day we’ll read. Jennifer Aniston owes 6 million in back taxes lol. One can only dream.
============

Update on my Romantic story.

I’ve put in about 8 hours of writing culminating in 69 pages of typed text. Without an outline or any idea where I’m going with the story, I think the pace is ok. The time includes some editing and re-wording. It’s really fun, more fun than I thought. Of course, the naughty bits were extra enjoyable lmao. Oh yeah, this thing might be too hot to show anyone. I don’t know how good it is, but although I’m writing it, it’s caused me to break out in a sweat. Sheesh!
Ok, I’m just kidding, uh, maybe lol. Still not working from an outline, but I do have some events that will fuel the dramatic interest in the story. It’s all in my head at this point and that’s a very very cluttered place. It may make it out and down to the page intact, it might not.

why do u guys always have to bring Jen up? its ancient history…move on already!

Pax must be in heaven. Not only spending time with Dad, but getting to ride in that cool sidecar. I love how Pitt and Jolie always find time to give individual attention to their kids. I can’t believe anyone works harder than making it work than these two. With all they have to do, it goes to show you that, you can make time for anything that you truly want.

Super cool dad, happy to see Pax and Brad out for a spin.

Media Wh@re MANiston @ 01/03/2012 at 12:04 pm

Pax is so cute. Glad to see Pax have some bonding time with Daddy.

Too cute. Pax is checking out the receipt to make sure he is not being over charged.

Great pictures! I haven’t seen any pics of the JP for a couple of weeks so this a treat. Thank JJ.

Aww finally a new thread.. we burned the other one up.. Zee’s birthday is on Sunday.. I hope we get a thread for that day too. but doubt it.

anyway the bike is super cool .Would love to ride in a sidecar. must be loads of fun.

HAPPY BDAY JONAH @ 01/03/2012 at 12:17 pm

Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie Celebrate Jonah Hill’s 28th Birthday

Happy birthday from Brangelina!

Jonah Hill’s 28th birthday party at La Descarga in Hollywood was quite the star-studded affair. A source tells Us Weekly that Hill’s Moneyball costar Brad Pitt came out for the bash, as did Angelina Jolie and Zooey Deschanel.

Pitt, 48, and Jolie, 36, stayed for about two hours at the fete. “They danced a little bit,” adds the source. “Angelina had a glass of wine in her hand.”

The couple — who let Hill live in their New Orleans home for four months while he was filming 21 Jump Street — left around 12:30 a.m., right before the dance party got crazy.

Read more: http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/brad-pitt-angelina-jolie-celebrate-jonah-hills-28th-birthday-201231#ixzz1iPTyCbPg

Is Brad in overalls omg…Pax is cute.
Father and Son.

Falling Water @ 01/03/2012 at 12:24 pm

Is that story true? Did Angelina Jolie buy him land with a waterfall so he could build his dream home? That is like the most romantic gift imaginable, knowing how much he loves the Falling Water house. I remember his first visit to the house was when she made it happen for him, as a birthday gift.
Ahh, love…… *happy sighs*

Better late as never. lol
This was posted on forums on Jan 1st.

cool pantes Brad as always, sty;e icon!
Paxy is adorable.

look, it’s 7 YRS that Brad legally separated, time to let go..BOTH sides!

I truly wish her no ill will even though she was a sneak for 6 yrs.
But..get preggy or not at 43 & live happily forever with plugs guy.

I like how Brad let Pax “keep the change” (pics where he is holding the dollars and the receipt). My dad used to do that and we’d try like heck to make the amount just pennies into the last bill pulled out to pay. Way to go Pax!

Pax and dad are adorable. By this weekend we should be getting some great pictures on this thread of our favorite couple.
I have say that fans of Jolie Pitt thread here at JJ have not wished bad on SS. We make comments because some haters would come on the thread of Angie and Brad to say terrible things about them, or if SS say something that needs to be addressed. SS fans will come here and have said things that I would not repeat. When this happens, the fans will reply. So please ask the haters to stay away and we will not have to reply to the hate postings.
@Jennipoo, please keep writing, I know you will succeed because you are good and smart.

2011 Producers Guild Nominees

MIDNIGHT IN PARIS
Producers: Letty Aronson, Stephen Tenenbaum

MONEYBALL
Producers: Michael De Luca, Rachael Horovitz, Brad PittM

WAR HORSE
Producers: Kathleen Kennedy, Steven Spielberg

The Producers Guild of America Producer of the Year Award in Animated Theatrical Motion Pictures:

THE ADVENTURES OF TINTIN
Producers: Peter Jackson, Kathleen Kennedy, Steven Spielberg

CARS 2
Producer: Denise Ream

KUNG FU PANDA 2
Producer: Melissa Cobb

PUSS IN BOOTS
Producers: Joe M. Aguilar, Latifa Ouaou

RANGO
Producers: John B. Carls, Gore Verbinski

Pax and his dad, two peas in a pod. So cute.

What a cool bike!

@PG Nominees @ 01/03/2012 at 1:01 pm

Bummer. I was hoping for TOL to be nominated. F.ck. I hate George Clooney. I don’t know why Ides of March was nominated! It should have been TOL or Drive!!

Awww.. Pax is a little cutie just like his daddy.

LOL @ this picture http://justjared.buzznet.com/photo-gallery/2614186/brad-pitt-pax-grocery-run-14/fullsize/

It looks like Pax is saying “Look daddy, we’re being followed”.

@Media Wh@re MANiston: Angie mentioned Pax likes to cook maybe he is picking up a few items for dinner(smile). Its funny that these pics were on Dec 31 st because on Dec 31, 2007 there were pics of Brad and Pax on a 4 x 4 in NOLA on the MIR site. Pics are in JJ archives titled “Pitt and Pax’s New Years Eve Ride.

Media Wh@re MANiston @ 01/03/2012 at 1:19 pm

Yoco @ 01/03/2012 at 1:10 pm

Maybe little bro was picking up some ingredients to bake big sis Z a birthday cake…LOL!!!

Who cares?
Go away , live your life

@Jaye: I also asked myself why SS fortune continues to be 110mil all these years. Her salary continues to be around 8-10 mil per movie. You know she has a lot of people on her payroll, so what gives. Another thing I always wonder why she is always in the best body category. I’ve seen lots of women in HW with better body than hers, and women who are older than she is. Her PR guru send out these press releases about her fab body and the rags laps it up, and some of the mainstream also bought into this lie.

It looks like Pax paid for the grocery, and that he knows how to handle money. Good on Brad and Angelina for teaching their kids about it. One more proof that they are down to earth, unlike what the tabs say about them.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 716 » Show All