Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt: Cinema for Peace Gala!

Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt: Cinema for Peace Gala!

Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt hit the red carpet at the Cinema for Peace Gala at the Konzerthaus Am Gendarmenmarkt during the Berlin International Film Festival on Monday (February 13) in Berlin, Germany.

The 36-year-old actress chose a light grey silk cashmere herringbone tailored pencil gown with pleated neckline and matching belt by Ralph & Russo.

Over the weekend, Brad attended the BAFTAs, where he was nominated for the award for Best Actor for his work on Moneyball.

10+ pictures inside of Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie at the Cinema for Peace Gala

angelina jolie brad pitt cinema for peace gala 01

• Watch a new trailer for A Most Violent Year- Lainey Gossip
  • David Ayer could be the director for Suicide Squad?- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Mayra Suarez shows off her amazing bikini body - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 12 3 4 [5] 6 7 89 » Show All
Passing Through @ 02/13/2012 at 7:56 pm

# 69 That’s My Girl! @ 02/13/2012 at 4:58 pm
I like Zana’s dress. It’s kind of stark but she’s tall enough to pull the look off. Also, I almost didn’t recognize Rade without his hat!

ohhh…this woman never seizes to amaze me :) she’s superb.

Passing Through @ 02/13/2012 at 8:10 pm

# 101 busted @ 02/13/2012 at 7:45 pm
Busted -
When they finally got the budget issue worked out it Disney realized they couldn’t release The Lone Ranger at X-mas this year because there was too much CGI work to do in post-prod. They moved The Lone Ranger to May 31, 2013. It’s an orignal movie in what’s shaping up to be Sequel Month – Iron Man 3 on My 3, the next Star Trek movie on May 17 and Fast & Furious #879 on May 24. That leaves World War Z as the biggest release for Dec 21…unless you count the Judd Apatow flick…

@Passing Through:
that article was posted more than a month ago yet you have the nerve to attack Dc for bringing something up from last month..such a bully

cats and rats @ 02/13/2012 at 8:39 pm

Ange still in my county the popeqlls like her most like brad the shoe and dress not mach goodlokeng

@Passing Through:

I don’t know what that Judd Apataw film is so..

but I just recall some people commenting on Brad and Johnny releasing films at the same time.

Brad said in an interview that they are now working on the CGI for WWZ.. so that takes time. Anyway can’t wait for tomorrow

OH have Tom Hardy and Chris Pine done a lot of promoting for TMW it opens (kind of) Tomorrow.. I see Reese but not them.. hmmmm.. just like Vince Vaughn..

cats and rats @ 02/13/2012 at 9:02 pm

Mush Tsimshian for motive taking to mush no movia can see when. Can we see movia tell me

bless ur heart,anjie.

I really Like Tom Hardy. But i just don’t see him or Chris Pine fighting over Reese Witherpoon or any average looking guys fighting over her..She’s just meh.
I think this movie will flop.

the truth @ 02/13/2012 at 9:50 pm

This h@g Jolie…Kudos to Jolie for only one thing – carefully selecting a subject that was bound to keep her in the news. We never hear of any of the actors, the actual story, nothing – only about Jolie and more Jolie and hogging any type of award that she manages to BUY. Any story on a history like the Serbian one was bound to get attention, but instead of making it about the horrendous events, this woman has made it about her photo ops and making sure she dresses as saintly as possible for such awards. So for one moment we would forget about the Vuitton contracts and backyard waterfalls and jet rides! Hollow to the core – but you can’t fool everyone all the time…so Jolie’s day of reckoning isn’t far away.

Bitter and delusional much? Must be eating away at you to see her happy and have the love and respect of her actors and crew!

cats and rats @ 02/13/2012 at 10:02 pm

The truth thank you to telng right pepper here bad to me

Angelina’s dress looked very occasion appropriate and I liked it very much. I’m thinking of copying it but making it either just below the knee or just above the knee :-)
Zana’s outfit was also very good. It seems to me that the ITLOBAH actresses haven’t quite got the knack of dressing for the RC down yet – not surprisingly. They often seem to be trying too hard. Or may be, it’s just in comparison with Angelina that they look like they are trying too hard. Angelina always looks comfortable in her clothes and the rest of her style then looks effortless.

# 115 the truth
=====

You crack head — don’t let rage eat up your soul or else your head will explode. Life is too short to be feeling all that pain and envy. Haha.

gracie
what a beautiful picture
thanks

Awww they look amazing,trolls having a break down because ticky has been seen smoking and drinking so the pregnancy BS died a slow death,lol she still smokes lol also she is still a loser always semi nude or nude to sell her crapfest

# 118 lylian, totally agree. Angie gets it right majority of the time — simple but classy and she makes it look so easy. I like the way Brad pulls her towards him or puts his arms around her too.
I think the cast members have improved from the last time. They looked better than they did in their last RC premiere. No one can compare to Angie, she is the best. She can wear anything and still look a million dollar.

Media Wh@re MANiston @ 02/13/2012 at 10:41 pm

@the truth:

Idiot.

# 121 andu, great pics, Bob Geldof was there as well and sharing a table with them. That’s beautiful. Thanks for the link.

@lylian:
She probably tries to let them shine, so she usually wears non so fancy dresses, she tries not to be the main focus. That is very considerate of her, but she usually steals the spotlight anyway with her great posture and face. If she was an unknown, everyone would be wondering who is that beautiful woman with such a regal poise.
I did not like Zana’ look At the Berlin premiere with the silver dress, I thought her sandals brought down her whole look. She looks awesome here. She is very pretty and natural.

I loved seeing Sir Christopher Lee with them. He has acted in movies awarded by the Cinema for Peace foundation. I think he presented her award. I read that he Works with nthe Cinema for Peace foundation besides also Working with and donating to UNICEF!
I did. Not know that Scaramanga/ Saruman was such a do-gooder, Brad and Angelina are in good company!

Pages: « 12 3 4 [5] 6 7 89 » Show All