Beyonce: Fourth of July with Sister Solange and Mom Tina!

Beyonce: Fourth of July with Sister Solange and Mom Tina!

Beyonce shows off her fun and sexy Fourth of July style in this new photo posted to sister Solange KnowlesInstagram account.

The 30-year-old singer celebrated Independence Day in Texas with family, including Solange, Tina Knowles, and others!

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Beyonce

“#texastweets Me, and you. Yo mama and yo cuz-n too…” Solange tweeted, along with the pic.

“#texastweet ‘When I have my next Beyonce lookalike contest, I’m gone call you. You sing. No? Good’” Solange tweeted the day before as a joke!

beyonce celebrates july fourth family 01
beyonce celebrates july fourth family 02

Photos: Instagram
Posted to: Beyonce Knowles, Solange Knowles, Tina Knowles

Did Beyonce have her baby, Blanket Carter, with her?

@sillyme: Boo, *****. They all look beautiful.

She is whiter than whites and at the same time she is possessing herself as a black woman. Is she bleaching herself? I hope she is not shame of her race.

The filter she used on instagram making her look white.

“All this for a Dammmnnn Flag” video of DFirst LADY HAS been scrubbed from some internet cites.

She looks paler and paler every time I see a picture of her. The filter is making it worse, but compare her complexion to when she first broke onto the scene with Destiny’s Child to now. She always been light-skinned but it’s getting worse.

Cookie_Monster @ 07/05/2012 at 2:08 pm

This look like a staged photo shoot Ad for HOuse of Der-ail-eon! Does not seem like a candid picture the family enjoying July 4th

Isn’t this summer time with record blazinng heat & sun? Everyone I know has gotten darker or redder. Where has B been? Alaksa?

Damn, these three broads are truly Ugly. they need to sleep in make-up

@Mary H.: Calm the f*ck down. You can clearly see it’s the lighting of the picture. Look at her at BET awards, she’s almost the same shade as jay z!

Stable Isotopes @ 07/05/2012 at 2:35 pm

All look white and ridiculous. Solange looks black in features but not in color. Tina is just straight up white there.

@V:
Um, I am calm. Did I curse? Did I type in all caps? No. I didn’t write that comment out of anger or distress. I know it’s the lightning of the picture that’s making her looking white, it also can make you look darker. I think her skin tone has changed over the years. If you don’t, that’s fine. You didn’t say a damn thing to @3.

TINA's Wish @ 07/05/2012 at 6:48 pm

Well it s not secret that Beyonce is bleaching her skin, and now her younger sis is getting paler and paler everyday.
Mom tina wished to have white girls…..SAD

Thanks God they have an army of docs to check the melanin inhibitor drugs they take daily religiously.

@TINA’s Wish:
Really?? Its no secret?? Where did you get this “factual” information?

Fart In Your Face @ 07/06/2012 at 4:07 am

Beyonce’s mother looks like Fergie with dark hair.

@Mary H.:
I am white and my skin does not get darker with years, as per you, apparently only dark skin tends to get lighter with years, with the help of bleaching. Lol!

MovesLike.. @ 07/06/2012 at 7:20 am

@sillyme: Lmfaooo I’m sorry I just laughed so hard at “Blanket Carter” sad.

somali girl @ 07/07/2012 at 5:26 pm