Michelle Williams & Jason Segel: Lunch with Matilda!

Michelle Williams & Jason Segel: Lunch with Matilda!

Michelle Williams and boyfriend Jason Segel take her daughter Matilda out for a healthy lunch on Sunday (July 15) in Brooklyn, New York.

The happy trio dined on salad and veggies before going for a walk post-meal.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Michelle Williams

Michelle, who recently returned from a trip to 2012 Comic-Con, said during her Oz the Great and Powerful panel that she would do a Dawson’s Creek reunion!

“I would very happily do a reunion show, I don’t know what it would be,” Michelle said. “My character died in the end, so there are certain limitations for me. It’s either I come back as a ghost or I’m shot through a lot of gauzy, hazy light as my nineteen-year-old self.”

michelle williams jason segel lunch matilda 01
michelle williams jason segel lunch matilda 02
michelle williams jason segel lunch matilda 03
michelle williams jason segel lunch matilda 04
michelle williams jason segel lunch matilda 05

• Big Brother Season 8 winner Evel Dick Donato gets hit by a car- TMZ
  • Maitland Ward's dress is definitely something you can't miss- Huffington Post
  • Anais Zanotti shows off her body in a yellow bikini - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

Cutie Pie Matilda seems to be not so happy about veggies and sald..Love the three of them

She’s so much like Heath, however I wish I didn’t have to see her at all, these paps stop at nothing to get photos of CHILDREN.

Media Cure @ 07/15/2012 at 5:00 pm

I don’t understand why Jason wants Michelle. If she won that oscar Michelle would not be with him. This relationship got started by her because she wanted something to back up the continued press on Michelle Williams if the oscar was lost. Jason is not swift. He does not understand her strategy but she most likely does like him and Jason gives her a sense of security.

raspberry @ 07/15/2012 at 5:05 pm

Matilda is adorable.

African Girl @ 07/15/2012 at 5:07 pm

@Media Cure:
What are you talking about??!!
You make no sense.

jaspisgirl @ 07/15/2012 at 5:09 pm

i think they are cute together and all of them look very happy and relaxed and that is all that is important!!!!!!!!

He´s too good for her

@Media Cure: nothing about what you said was right or even made sense.

Media Cure @ 07/15/2012 at 5:21 pm

@African Girl:
You are an ignorant fan of hers who has no common sense for the obvious reason as to why they are dating. Your quick ignorant comments prove it.

jaspisgirl @ 07/15/2012 at 5:24 pm

ok please share your thoughts with us stupid human beings media Cure!!!!!!!! why are they dating?????

annagotohim @ 07/15/2012 at 5:25 pm

@jaspisgirl: because of the crazy reason he stated on his first comment that nobody understood but him…

Never thought I’d see Heath Ledger’s daughter and Jason Segel in the same picture.

Why do photos of celebrity kids need to be posted online!!

jaspisgirl @ 07/15/2012 at 5:29 pm

yeah good i tried really i did but this does not make any sense!!!!!!! so if it is not to much to ask,could he say it in simpler words for me!!!!!!

matilda looks exactly like her dad she’s so cute

jaspisgirl @ 07/15/2012 at 5:30 pm

@jjj money????? business??????? and no mercy?????

When two people are together – they are together because they are in love. That’s the biggest thrill ans the most exiting thing on earth. It’s way bigger then the fame, money and success. Doesn’t matter how famous these people are – they function just like the rest of us, humane beings. Some of you here, folks, will understand it one day, when you grow up.))

ivankaranka @ 07/15/2012 at 5:54 pm

love these two together! been a fan of heath since 10 Things, and it breaks my heart yet makes me really happy to see pictures like these!

jaspisgirl @ 07/15/2012 at 5:57 pm

@DanaJ i agree every other reason would be a waste of precious time and time is limited on earth and i believe both of them could exist without the other one and that’s why they want to be together and they look good together end of it!!!!!

I love him!

Heath is a loser druggie @ 07/15/2012 at 6:16 pm

Everyday people are going to come up to her and say you look just
Like your drug addict dad who died of a overdose! Who never got
To see him when he came home from England! Why do you have to say
This ! Every time Michelle shows up! Time to MOVE ON! She deserves
Her own life with out loser Heath who could not finish his last movie!

Give it up! On Heath! Yes and we have to have Her and Katie Holmrs
Should get together!

@Media Cure: Oh my. You are a jealous little thing, aren’t you, sweetie?

@Media Cure:

Is English your first language?

@Media Cure: Girl, you might be living in a delusional celebrity world and might not even see the different between a great and bad actress. What you wrote makes absolutely no sense. This woman does not need any man to be relevant and praised whatsoever. I’m European and I think she is an amazing actress and so do a lot of people here. Everybody where I live now (France) likes her. But, I don’t know who he is but he may be very cool.

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All