Reese Witherspoon Smiles for Sunday Brunch with Family!

Reese Witherspoon Smiles for Sunday Brunch with Family!

Reese Witherspoon flashes a huge smile as she arrives for brunch at The Ivy on Sunday afternoon (November 3) in Santa Monica, Calif.

The 37-year-old actress stepped out with her husband Jim Toth, and son Deacon, 10. Deacon just celebrated his birthday late last month – happy belated birthday, Deacon!

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Reese Witherspoon

Last week, Reese was also spotted lunching with her family, including Jim, Deacon, and her other two children Ava and Tennessee. Later that day, Reese caught a flight out of town.

Reese has been hard at work lately filming for her upcoming movie Wild.

reese witherspoon sunday brunch with family 01
reese witherspoon sunday brunch with family 02
reese witherspoon sunday brunch with family 03
reese witherspoon sunday brunch with family 04
reese witherspoon sunday brunch with family 05
reese witherspoon sunday brunch with family 06
reese witherspoon sunday brunch with family 07
reese witherspoon sunday brunch with family 08

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

You would think after being gone all week filming her movie that she would want to relax and have a family meal at home. But every weekend she makes sure to go to a pap infested restaurant with her kids. I think she is getting some really bad advise about handling her image. It is very transparent and I don’t know one person she is fooling anymore.

BrunoMarcos @ 11/04/2013 at 9:53 am

Love my job, since I’ve been bringing in $5600… I sit at home, music playing while I work in front of my new iMac that I got now that I’m making it online(Click on menu Home)

All I see is a giant CHIN.

@GG: Worst yet. Films don’t have weekends off. If they didn’t know who she is when she started, they do now. (cough) diva (cough)

What’s in that cup?

Whiskey or Vodka?

Such a talentless actress; how does she get movie roles?

Oh looky, the boozer agent and pretenious c$nt!

She is buying rights to projects and producing so she can work!

Can’t stand these two pathetic drunk, self entitled snakes! Sooooo ugly inside and out.

Cool I’ve eaten at The Ivy before. Maseratis and Ferraris lined the street out front. It was nice being in the land of opportunity (and privilege). LA

There are few Hollywood idiots that are faker and uglier than Reese.

Dirk_Reese-Fan @ 11/05/2013 at 2:17 pm

Fine to see Reese again ! Makes me very happy to see her smiling face on picture # 4, yep – like a sunshine !
***
Wild is a very interesting movie. All criteria for a good story are fullfilled, yep !
1000-SUNS-POWER FOREVERRReese´sSmileMakesMyHeartShine, Yep !
Love you, honey !

Dirk_Reese-Fan @ 11/05/2013 at 2:30 pm

@GG:
I will always love her heart !
And I don´t think that she is fooling.
I don´t care what you post, “GG”.
She can always count on me, whatever will be.
***
Of course, you´re not Jake Gyllenhaal.
He would not post such a comment.

*********

I

L

E

!

Seriously mental like…….

Dirk_Reese-Fan @ 11/06/2013 at 2:06 pm

The whosay-pictures “Good night” and “My costar(thelama)” are beautiful !
The “Good night”-picture is sooooooo romantic, yep !
It has a magical energy of yearning !
***
Good night, Reese, and have an excellent sleep !

Dirk_Reese-Fan @ 11/06/2013 at 2:13 pm

@@Dirk:
What can I say to your stupid comment, Mr. “@”.
Well, the lama spits on your face, yep !
Cuz´ that´s what you have deserved !
The lama does not like you, cuz´ you don´t like Reese.

@Dirk_Reese-Fan:
You´re right, Dirk!

Dirk_Reese-Fan @ 11/11/2013 at 4:12 pm

I am completely sorry for saying the things I said to someone about spitting in their face because you don’t like The Witherdrunk’s. I forgot to take my meds that day!

Dirk_Reese-Fan @ 11/11/2013 at 4:42 pm

@Dirk_Reese-Fan:
Of course, post # 22 is the “Wrong Dirk_Reese-Fan” !
***
I now, that the one, who writes the “@” into the monikers of fans of Reese, is someone, who tries his best, to make them get away out of these thread.
I call him Mr. “@” and he is attacking nearly period all fans of Reese, in order to let increasy his strategy of demonizing Reese.
***
So why shouldn´t he get deserved my post # 20, eh ?
***
BTW: This Mr “@” is the same one, who tried to “shizophrenize” me by posting the opposite of what I posted in the past.
And why ? Cuz´ I am a GREAT REESE-FAN and he´s the one, who hates her most, yep !
***
And that´s why he made post # 22. Again he tries to “shizophrenize” me.
***
What a dumb strategy of you, Mr. “@” !
Did you thought I wouldn´t check this thread anymore?
It doesn´t work, Mr. “@” !
***
Let me tell you something, Mr. “@” !
Even Reese knows who you are, yep !
***
BTW: I used the lama ! That is just a metaphor !
But you know, as I´ve explained what you are doing to her fans on this thread (=trying to make them go away by writing the “@” into their monikers and attacking “their” opiniums nearly period),
you´ve deserved my post # 20, yep !
***
But you know, I´m a gentlemen, cuz´ I won´t post such a post as period as you are attacking the fans of Reese by your strategy, yep !
***
But if you´ll keep on attacking fans of Reese by putting your “@” into their monikers, you should not be surprised, if sometimes – I repeat sometimes – such a comment like post # 20 will appear again, yep ! Cuz´ in that case you had deserved it !
***
Just stop your “@”-method and you´ll never get such a post, Mr. “@” !
Then you´ll just get rational critics.
***
You started playing unfair, Mr. “@”, not me !
***
And Reese knows that, too, I think !

Dirk_Reese-Fan @ 11/11/2013 at 4:59 pm

If someone
needs his meds – I repeat the word “if” !!! – then it´s Mr. “@”, yep !
WHATELSE ?
***
Cuz´ Mr. “@” thinks he can behave like the punishing god, by writing the “@” into the monikers of the fans of Reese in order to make them feel “little”.
***
But the best Reese-Fans are always BIG !
And they have a BIG HEART ! Similar to the BIG LEAF, that Reese photographed for whosay.
***
That picture is faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaantastic, Reese !
A really creative BIG-picture, yep !

Dirk_Reese-Fan @ 11/11/2013 at 5:21 pm

And BTW, Mr “@”,
even in this thread you have been the one, who STARTED to insult me …
… by post comment # 18 !
***
What is so wrong about my posts # 14 – 17 ?
***
I love Reeses´ smile ! And ?
I guarantee you that it´s true, that I love her smile !
***
Again, what is so wrong if I post that in a creative way ?
Because I´m more creative than you?
Should be no reason to insult me like you did it, Mr. “@” !
***
I guarantee you, that I´m not obsessive !
So don´t worry about me, Mr. “@” !
I´m fine !