- Jennifer Esposito will be stepping into a role on Mistresses- US Weekly
- Cops have a video of the Bruce Jenner car crash and are looking for witnesses in it- TMZ
- So it looks like Stefan and Caroline are definitely happening on The Vampire Diaries- Just Jared Jr
- Read a review for Fifty Shades of Grey- Entertainment Weekly
- Did Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin actually split a year earlier?- Lainey Gossip
- Is Liv Tyler ready to pop soon?- TooFab
- Lady Gaga did not mistake Ed Sheeran for a waiter at the Grammys- MTV
- 21 things that will probably be mentioned in Justin Bieber‘s roast- Popsugar
Alyssa Milano News, Pictures, and Videos
Maggie Q keeps close to her boyfriend Dylan McDermott while posing for photographs together at the InStyle and Warner Bros. Party held after the 2015 Golden Globe Awards at the Beverly Hilton Hotel on Sunday (January 11) in Beverly Hills, Calif.
The Stalker co-stars and real-life couple were also joined at the event by Elisabeth Rohm, Kelly Brook, Cody Horn, Rachel Zoe and her husband Rodger Berman, Alyssa Milano, Elisha Cuthbert, and Lisa Edelstein.
FYI: Elisabeth is carrying an Emm Kuo clutch. Cody is wearing a Vionnet dress. Alyssa is rocking Ivanka Trump jewelry.
30+ pictures inside of Maggie Q, Dylan McDermott, and others at the InStyle and Warner Bros. Party… More Here! »
- A makeup-free Alyssa Milano takes a rare selfie with her adorable daughter- US Weekly
- Did Selena Gomez offend locals in Dubai?- TMZ
- JJJ counts down the most stylish stars of 2014- Just Jared Jr
- 25 stars who are set to break big in 2015- Entertainment Weekly
- Tom Hardy gets dirty for new magazine cover- Lainey Gossip
- You won’t believe this rare wedding photo from Sofia Vergara‘s first marriage- TooFab
- Listen to Usher‘s brand new song- MTV
- Jennifer Aniston hits the pool with some of her famous friends- Popsugar
The 43-year-old Mad Men star was joined at the event by Alyssa Milano, Sting with his wife Trudie Styler, Erin Richards, La La Anthony, Kim Raver, and Ana Gasteyer with her daughter Frances Mary McKittrick.
Recently, a trailer for Jon‘s upcoming special Black Mirror was released and it’s pretty creepy.
Watch the trailer below!
Black Mirror | White Christmas | Channel 4
15+ pictures inside of Jon Hamm, Jennifer Westfeldt, and more at the event… More Here! »
Hilary Duff steps out in style and braves the very cold weather for the Broadway opening night of The Elephant Man held at the Booth Theater on Sunday (December 7) in New York City.
The 27-year-old actress and singer was joined for the evening by Edward Norton, Vogue‘s Anna Wintour, Alyssa Milano, John Lithgow, The Affair‘s Ruth Wilson, Danny Masterson, John Leguizamo, and dean of the Actors Studio Drama School at Pace University James Lipton (who also hosts Inside the Actor’s Studio on Bravo).
Bradley Cooper, star of the Broadway play, happens to be an alumnus of the Actors Studio program, and went on James‘ show – watch a clip from his vintage interview below!
Bradley Cooper – Inside the Actor’s Studio
FYI: Hilary is wearing a Proenza Schouler top, a Moschino skirt, Christian Louboutin shoes, and a Marni clutch.
10+ pictures inside of Hilary Duff and more at the Broadway opening… More Here! »
Emily Blunt and her husband John Krasinski hit the red carpet at March of Dimes’ Celebration of Babies: A Hollywood Luncheon at the Beverly Wilshire Hotel on Friday afternoon (December 5) in Beverly Hills, Calif.
Also pictured inside: John on his way home after stopping by a studio, earlier that same day.
The day before, Emily made a stylish arrival in a sweater and leggings at LAX Airport.
FYI: Emily is wearing an Ann Taylor top and Asos pants. She is wearing a BB Dakota sweater and shirtdress with Asos pants at the airport. Elizabeth is wearing a Mary Katrantzou dress, Nicholas Kirkwood shoes, an Edie Parker clutch, and Marina B earrings. Shanola is wearing an Ekaterina Kukhareva bodysuit paired with Charles Albert earrings.
15+ pictures inside of Emily Blunt and John Krasinski at the event and around L.A… More Here! »
The 41-year-old actress captioned the pic with a quote by Czech writer Milan Kundera, which read, “Ah, the joy of suckling! She lovingly watched the fishlike motions of the toothless mouth and she imagined that with her milk there flowed into her little son her deepest thoughts, concepts, and dreams.”
Bigger picture inside… More Here! »