- President Obama nominates Merrick Garland to the Supreme Court – find out more – US Weekly
- Is Teresa Giudice pregnant? – Gossip Cop
- Find out which celebs will be in attendance for We Day California – Just Jared Jr
- Rihanna surprised the crowd at her concert in Miami – Entertainment Weekly
- Do you believe Kanye West‘s promise? – Lainey Gossip
- Chrissy Teigen is the latest celeb to join the lob phase – TooFab
- Ted Cruz just scored a critical endorsement – MTV
- This fashion blogger will steal your heart – Popsugar
Barack Obama News, Pictures, and Videos
Lin-Manuel Miranda, the creator and star of the musical Hamilton, shares a laugh while visiting the White House with the cast of his show on Monday afternoon (March 14) in Washington, D.C.
They also participated in a student workshop and a question and answer session.
“We just wrapped an inspiring afternoon working with the students attending #Bam4Ham. Our nation is in good hands if these are the young minds we leave it to. #RiseUp,” the cast wrote on their Instagram after the event.
FYI: Michelle is wearing Tanya Taylor.
Malia Obama and Sasha Obama sit at the dinner table while attending a State dinner held in honor of Canada’s Prime Minister Justin Trudeau on Thursday (March 10) at the White House in Washington, D.C.
“When I first elected to this office, Malia was just 10 and Sasha was 7. And they grow up too fast,” Obama said during his remarks at the dinner. “Now Malia is going off to college … And I’m starting to choke up.”
Earlier in the day, the two couples waved to onlookers from the balcony of the White House.
FYI: Michelle is wearing a Jason Wu gown. Sophie is wearing a Lucien Matis gown.
25+ pictures inside of the Obamas at the Canadian State Dinner… More Here! »
Barack Obama took to the stage during the annual In Performance at the White House event on Wednesday night (February 24) in Washington D.C.
It seems like Barack couldn’t help himself, dancing and singing from the audience and by the encore he had joined the performance on stage!
Watch the entire video inside…
More Here! »
- Watch the viral video of a 106-year-old woman dancing for joy while meeting the Obamas at The White House – US Weekly
- Morgan Freeman‘s voice will now give you directions – TMZ
- Dance Moms‘ Kendall Vertes stuns in new photo shoot – Just Jared Jr
- Adele is back to number one after the Grammys – Entertainment Weekly
- Julia Roberts has some new real estate – Lainey Gossip
- One of the Laguna Beach stars got married – TooFab
- Is this actually Jeb Bush‘s diary? – MTV
- All of President Obama‘s impossibly cute moments with kids – Popsugar
President Barack Obama makes his first appearance on The Ellen DeGeneres Show, airing on Friday (February 12).
The 54-year-old President of the United States opened up about fights with the first lady, advancements in LGBT rights, being depressed by Washington, D.C., and much more.
Barack also discussed his daughter Malia going off to college in the fall.
“It’s hard,” he said. “As Michelle reminds me, our job is to prepare them not to need us and both of my daughters are wonderful people. And Malia is more than ready to leave, but I’m not ready for her to leave. I was asked if I would speak at her graduation and I said, absolutely not because I’m gonna be sitting there with dark glasses sobbing. Yeah she’s one of my best friends. It’s gonna be hard for me not to have her around all the time. But she’s ready to go. You can tell. She’s just a really smart, capable person. She’s ready to make her own way.”
President Obama Discusses His Daughters
Click inside to watch four more videos from President Obama’s appearance… More Here! »