- Bradley Whitford has joined the cast of Showtime’s Happyish- Entertainment Weekly
- Kenny Chesney talks about women being objectified in Billboard- Gossip Cop
- Greer Grammer will be a guest star on Melissa and Joey- Just Jared Jr
- What happened to former Nickelodeon star Kel Mitchell?- Huffington Post
- How much money did Dumb and Dumber To earn at the box office yesterday?- The Hollywood Reporter
- Richard Simmons is reportedly not in a happy place right now- DListed
- Amy Childs shows off her red hot cleavage- Hollywood Tuna
- Gay soccer player Robbie Rogers gets a soccer extension from LA Galaxy- Towleroad
Bradley Whitford News, Pictures, and Videos
The 26-year-old Girls actress and the 38-year-old actor was joined at the event by Uzo Aduba, Beth Behrs, Jonathan Groff, Bradley Whitford, Max Greenfield, Anna Chlumsky, Will Arnett, Josh Radnor, and Melissa Rauch.
“Lock & pop! Kick ball change! White mans overbite! #SYTYCDpremiere tonight! So excited @DANCEonFOX!” Jesse tweeted on the same day.
FYI: Uzo is wearing Stella & Dot jewels. Allison is wearing Effy Jewelry earrings and ring by Graziela Gems.
15+ pictures inside of Allison Williams and Jesse Tyler Ferguson at Variety Studio… More Here! »
Malin Akerman poses for a picture with her Trophy Wife co-star Bradley Whitford on the red carpet at the 2014 Screen Actors Guild Awards held at the Shrine Auditorium on Saturday (January 18) in Los Angeles.
“Getting beautified by @maranda123 for an #EmmyMagazine @TrophyWifeABC shoot w @Beloving2 @michaelaWat” the 35-year-old actress tweeted earlier in the day about a photo shoot.
Make sure to watch the 2014 SAG Awards airing live RIGHT NOW on both TNT and TBS at 8/7c.
FYI: Malin is wearing a Naeem Kahn dress, Jimmy Choo shoes and clutch, and Neil Lane jewelry. More Here! »
The ladies were joined at the event by Scandal‘s Darby Stanchfield, new mama Jamie-Lynn Sigler with fiance Cutter Dykstra, Amy Smart and hubby Carter Oosterhouse, Emmanuelle Chriqui, Lance Bass, and Malin‘s Trophy Wife hubby Bradley Whitford.
Hayden was honored with the Futures Award, which recognizes younger entertainers for their potential to be environmental activists. We think she has already proven that with her work throughout the years!
FYI: Malin is wearing a Christian Siriano dress, a Prada bag, Walter Steiger shoes, and Made Her Think jewelry. Darby is wearing a Chagoury Couture dress and Stuart Weitzman shoes. Amy is wearing a ring by Graziela Gems and bracelets by EF Collection.
30+ pictures inside of Hayden Panettiere and others at the event… More Here! »
Inspired by true events, the film is the untold story of how the classic Mary Poppins made it to the screen – and the testy relationship that the legendary Walt Disney (Hanks) had with author P.L. Travers (Thompson) that almost derailed it.
Tom Hanks & Emma Thompson: ‘Saving Mr. Banks’ Trailer!