- How fast did Pamela Anderson run in the NYC Marathon? – Huffington Post
- Saved by the Bell is headed back to TV! – The Hollywood Reporter
- Check out these exclusive Vampire Academy set pics – Just Jared Jr
- Happy birthday, Matthew McConaughey! – Entertainment Weekly
- Jon Gosselin thinks his kids have development problems – DListed
- Kate Beckinsale looks super svelte – Hollywood Tuna
- Eminem explains why he still uses derogatory language – Towleroad
Pamela Anderson Breaking News and Photos
The cast of Dancing With the Stars: All-Stars has been revealed!
Here are the returning contestants: Pamela Anderson, Kelly Monaco, Melissa Rycroft, Helio Castroneves, Drew Lachey, Joey Fatone, Shawn Johnson, Gilles Marini, Bristol Palin, Apolo Anton-Ohno, Emmitt Smith, and Kirstie Alley.
There will be one more contestant this season who will be chosen by the viewers! People will have the chance to vote between Kyle Massey, Sabrina Bryan, and Carson Kressley for the coveted final spot.
Click inside to watch a special message from Sabrina.
WHAT DO YOU THINK of the cast of Dancing With the Stars: All-Stars?
Dancing With the Stars: All-Stars – Promo Video
10+ promo pictures inside of the Dancing With the Stars: All-Stars cast… More Here! »
“My kids keep me in shape,” Pam has said. “I play every sport with them – football, basketball, baseball. I’m always outside and on the beach and in the water and I’m not a real gym person. I don’t do the gym and I don’t diet – I’m vegetarian but I don’t diet.” More Here! »
Pamela Anderson sexes up the January 2011 issue of Playboy in an 8-page nude pictorial, on stands Friday (December 17).
This is the 13th time the 43-year-old actress has graced the cover, more than anyone else in the magazine’s 57-year history (via USA Today).
Pam wrote a poem for the issue called “Musings from the bed of Pamela.”
Here’s an excerpt: “The youth … The wild that rose up from the ashes. The adults … Living and dead that fought for our rights … Artists … Sweet artists …. Hold on … Crazy, the world goes on … And goes ….”
- Pamela Anderson is the latest ousted contestant – Popeater
- Justin Bieber to get muscled up? – JustJaredJr
- Sarah Palin meets Betty White – DListed
- Lindsay Lohan and mom Dina finish a seven-hour deposition – HuffingtonPost
- JWoww is pretty in pink – HollywoodTuna
- See Jackie Earle Haley‘s five favorite films – RottenTomatoes
- A Picasso painting sells for $106.5 million – Towleroad
- Snooki gets into another bar fight – Radar
- Bret Michaels leaves the hospital in stable condition – Celebuzz
- Kourtney Kardashian makes a McDonald’s run – Celebslam
- Oprah Winfrey is a tequila fan – ASL
- See a five-year-old fan sing an Adam Lambert song – Idolator
- Katy Perry, wearing light-up Jimmy Choos, attended the Super Street Fighter IV party at L.A.’s Tea Room at h.wood.
It was “movie night,” where couples danced to iconic songs from famous films such as Pulp Fiction and Risky Business. Kate danced to Breakfast Club‘s “Don’t You (Forget About Me).”
“You didn’t really dance, you sort of just strolled,” said judge Len Goodman.
Bruno Tonioli added, “[Your partner Tony Dovolani] could have had more life with a frock and coat hanger!”
Carrie Ann said, “There’s some sort of grace that’s developing and I give you a lot of credit for that. But when I watch you dance, it’s like the Charlie Brown teachers talking. Wah wah, wah!”
After the show, Kate told ET, “I had fun, and [the judges] didn’t seem to notice. It’s starting to creep in a little bit. Tonight, I was trying to hold back horrible emotions … probably not on live TV should I be standing there crying in front of the judges … It’s getting a little difficult. I’m depressed, sort of.”
Watch Kate‘s foxtrot below!
Kate Gosselin’s Foxtrot Slammed By Judges
25+ pictures inside from yesterday’s episode of Dancing with the Stars… More Here! »
Judge Carrie Ann Inaba said, “I am proud of you. You may not have ability but you have determination.” Bruno Tonioli added, “We had a mini breakthrough this evening. At one point, I believed you were dancing.”
Earlier this morning, Kate, 35, responded to ex Jon Gosselin‘s claim that she’s an absentee mom. She told told The Today Show, “I’ve got to work harder now than ever because I am a single mom. In my heart I’m always in my kitchen, baking and cooking for my kids, and I’ll always be there. It’s a struggle to be here [in NYC], to be anywhere. The emotion that you see is because I would rather be at home with them.”
Kate added, “I have to work. I have to provide for them. And it’s a struggle that every working mom, especially single moms, go through, and I’m really feeling it now, and it’s really hard. If I had 24 hours a day seven days a week with eight kids, it wouldn’t be enough time in my book. So, to minus out the working days is really hard. But I make the most of every minute I have with them … When I’m home, we make those little spots of time really big in our memories.”
20+ pictures inside of Kate Gosselin dancing the tango… More Here! »