- Teresa and Joe Giudice are bickering while she is behind bars- Radar
- Watch Blake Shelton admit he doesn’t know who Benedict Cumberbatch is – Gossip Cop
- Which skaters nabbed the third and fourth spot at the 2015 Prudential U.S. Figure Skating Championships?- Just Jared Jr
- Check out a cute young pic of Mandy Moore from her school yearbook- Huffington Post
- Who is celebrating their birthday today?- DListed
- Nina Agdal shows off her hot body for Beach Bunny- Hollywood Tuna
- Patrick Stewart was flattered that people thought he was gay in a movie- Towleroad
Teresa Giudice News, Pictures, and Videos
- Find out how Teresa Giudice is reportedly interrupting procedure at her prison because she’s a celebrity – Radar
- George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin Clooney aren’t headed for divorce – Gossip Cop
- Iggy Azalea wants a long career – Just Jared Jr
- Britney Spears gives some life advice – Huffington Post
- Jennifer Aniston is okay after her Oscar snub – DListed
- Sofia Vergara looks great while working out – Hollywood Tuna
- Bjork surprise released her new album – Towleroad
Teresa Giudice‘s prison sentence will be ending a bit earlier than she expected.
The 42-year-old The Real Housewives of New Jersey reality star will be let out on February 5, 2016, based on The Bureau of Prisons‘ “inmate locator,” which revealed the updated info. Teresa was originally sentenced to 15 months in prison, which cuts about two months off of her sentence.
Meanwhile, Teresa‘s lawyer just told reporters at E! News that Teresa is looking to work while incarcerated.
“I think she hopes to turn it into something positive,” he said. “She indicated that if she had her choice to work she would like to work in the kitchen facility because she’s obviously a good cook.”
“When I was younger, I was a little bit OCD. I used to have to touch things three times. I have never told anybody that I did that,” the 42-year-old reality star says in the Glam video interview.
“But now, after having children, the OCD went right out the window ’cause when you have four daughters, you can’t be so obsessive over anything. I wake up every morning and I live for them. My daughters are my world and now you’re going to make me cry,” she added.
Teresa also opens up about what she would live to do after her prison sentence, including possible television ventures.
Teresa Giudice Tells Her Story | Glamography
Teresa Giudice has officially started her prison sentence and she will remain there for the next 15 months.
The 42-year-old Real Housewives of New Jersey star was sentenced to the prison time after she pleaded guilty to bankruptcy fraud and conspiracy to commit mail and wire fraud.
Teresa turned herself in to authorities on Monday morning (January 5) shortly after 3am, her attorney told WNBC 4 New York. She will be serving her time at the Federal Correctional Institution in Danbury, Connecticut, which just so happens to be the prison that inspired Orange Is the New Black.
Teresa‘s husband Joe Giudice will be serving a 41-month sentence for fraud charges once she is released. It is believed that he will likely be deported when he finishes his prison term as he is not a U.S. citizen.
- Teresa Giudice hits daughter Gia‘s holiday before her prison sentence starts- US Weekly
- Sopranos alum Michael Imperioli has landed a role on Hawaii Five-O- Entertainment Weekly
- Jill Duggar shows off her baby bump on Christmas- Huffington Post
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills‘ Marisa Zanuck is being sued by a spa – TMZ
- Watch a new trailer for Chasing Life before it returns in January- Just Jared Jr
- Check out the first photos of Prince Albert and Princess Charlene’s twins- Lainey Gossip
- Which HBO show is the most pirated show this year?- The Hollywood Reporter
- Who are the breakout stars this year?- J-14
The drama continues – Teresa Giudice is now suing her lawyer and saying he is the reason she is going to jail for bankruptcy fraud.
The 42-year-old reality star is saying in new documents that her lawyer never even met with her before filing for bankruptcy. She’s also asserting his work was sloppy, and that he never listed assets such as her car, rental property income, and more, TMZ reports.
Teresa wants $5 million dollars because she claims his sloppy work is the reason she’s being jailed for 15 months. The lawyer, Jim Kridel, has not responded to the claims.