- Get the details on Real Housewives of New Jersey star Teresa Giudice‘s memoir about being in prison – Radar
- Get the details on Joe Manganiello‘s star-studded bachelor party – US Weekly
- Are Kylie Jenner‘s Snapchats a message to Tyga? – Huffington Post
- Beyonce and Jay Z check out Britney Spears‘ show – TMZ
- Disney XD ends Gravity Falls after two seasons – Just Jared Jr
- The Night Before is getting some glowing reviews – Lainey Gossip
- Get details on Brad Pitt‘s new project – The Hollywood Reporter
- Conrad Sewell‘s stripped-down version of “Firestone” will give you chills – J-14
Teresa Giudice News, Pictures, and Videos
“I was to blame, sure,” the 43-year-old reality star said of the situation. “I took full responsibility for everything, but they still put her away. I was supposed to go away, not her. That was part of the plea, or I thought anyway. I don’t know what happened in the courtroom that day.”
“I was just signing my name. I would never fill out anything. I wasn’t an accountant, I wasn’t a mortgage person, I wasn’t a banker,” Joe said of his legal problems. He also added about the rumors that he has been dating other people, “I don’t date anybody. I don’t go on dates. None of that is true.”
Joe also spoke with ET about his wife in prison. “She’s holding up. I can’t say she’s doing great but she looks good. She keeps her spirits up and tries to make us feel like she’s OK but she’s really not. She wants to be home.”
“She says she’s got an easy job, she likes it, she doesn’t wanna change, I think she wipes down a couple tables a day. She’s done within three minutes and that her job. I think she’s making a dollar a day or maybe a dollar a month, I’m not sure,” Joe added.
- After her prison sentence, Teresa Giudice will return to RHONJ! – US Weekly
- Did Ben Affleck buy the nanny a new Lexus? – TMZ
- Nina Dobrev‘s style never disappoints – Just Jared Jr
- This director says she’s done with directing – Entertainment Weekly
- Have you seen the trailer for The Hateful Eight? – Lainey Gossip
- Gwyneth Paltrow and her daughter look like twins – TooFab
- Help Kristin Cavallari pick her book cover – MTV
- Here are Kate Middleton and Prince William‘s sweetest moments – Popsugar
Teresa Giudice has filed a lawsuit against her former bankruptcy attorney James Kridel and she blames him for getting her sentenced to prison.
The 43-year-old Real Housewives of New Jersey star’s new malpractice lawyer Carlos Cuevas says that Kridel‘s “legal malpractice is the reason why she is incarcerated.”
Teresa was sentenced to 15 months in prison after she plead guilty to a slew of fraud charges. She started her sentence at the beginning of the year and will be released in late December before serving the rest of her sentence at home.
“She went to jail because she committed crimes, which were not participated in by me. She had about 2.5 hours of testimony before she went to jail where she took full responsibility for the crimes,” Kridel told People in a statement. “However, I suppose things have changed in her mind. I have read the transcript and the judge made it very clear that she had originally decided not to send her to jail, but because she had falsified her assets before the sentencing she decided to send her to jail.”
“She was chastised by the judge well after I represented her. There were failures to file income taxes, which occurred many years before we knew her. Her falsifying W2′s for mortgages – that has nothing to do with her bankruptcy,” he added.
Head on over to People to read more on the story.
- Find out how much money Joe Giudice is getting paid for an hour long television special – Radar
- Woah! Is Beyonce begging Kim Kardashian for pregnancy advice? – Gossip Cop
- Demi Lovato has some big things coming your way – Just Jared Jr
- Is Ben Affleck directing a Batman movie? – Huffington Post
- Courtney Love was attacked in Paris – DListed
- Courtney Stodden seen wearing lots more clothing than usual - Hollywood Tuna
- Amazon renewed this fan favorite series – Towleroad
- Find out what reportedly happened to Teresa Giudice behind bars while in prison- Radar
- Melissa McCarthy reveals how she confronted a sexist movie critic- Gossip Cop
- Amy Purdy just got engaged- Just Jared Jr
- NY’s Farmborough Festival lineup revealed- Huffington Post
- George Clooney has reportedly quit an upcoming movie- DListed
- Padma Lakshmi shows off her impressive cleavage- Hollywood Tuna
- An Irish journalist has penned a heartbreaking coming out story- Towleroad
- These photos look like Joe Giudice is on a date while Teresa sits in jail – Radar
- Kenya Moore‘s boyfriend is actually secretly married – Gossip Cop
- Dakota Fanning‘s dress is so chic & we’re obsessed – Just Jared Jr
- Did Erin Andrews roll her eyes during DWTS last night? – Huffington Post
- Emma Stone talks about Andrew Garfield – DListed
- Megan Fox shows off her amazing figure – Hollywood Tuna
- Watch Leona Lewis‘ new music video – Towleroad
- Blackhat, starring Chris Hemsworth, follows a federal agent (Viola Davis) who proposes that the FBI work with China to find the cyber-criminals who hacked some major site abroad. The leader of the Chinese team, Chen Dawai, insists that convicted hacker Nick Hathaway (Hemsworth) be released from prison to help with the investigation. As Nick and his comrades chase their quarry, it becomes evident that the hackers have a sinister motive for their actions.
- Still Alice, starring Julianne Moore and Kristen Stewart, follows the story of Dr. Alice Howland (Moore), a renowned linguistics professor at Columbia University. When words begin to escape her and she starts becoming lost on her daily jogs, Alice must come face-to-face with a devastating diagnosis: early-onset Alzheimer’s disease. As the once-vibrant woman struggles to hang on to her sense of self for as long as possible, Alice’s three grown children must watch helplessly as their mother disappears more and more with each passing day.
DVDs & Blu-rays Released Today