- Teresa & Joe Giudice‘s plans for Valentine’s Day have been revealed- Radar
- What is newly single Andi Dorfman doing for Valentine’s Day?- US Weekly
- Here are 10 romantic movies to watch on Netflix- Huffington Post
- Rick Ross and Meek Mill were involved in a brawl at a club- TMZ
- R5 shares a big announcement over the radio- Just Jared Jr
- Michael Keaton is doing tons of campaigning before the Oscars- Lainey Gossip
- Which movie took the box office by storm on Friday?- The Hollywood Reporter
- Watch a new trailer for Teen Beach Movie 2- J-14
Teresa Giudice News, Pictures, and Videos
- Find out about the conditions of Teresa Giudice‘s prison – Radar
- Kim Kardashian is not being cut out by family – Gossip Cop
- More Oscars presenters were announced – Just Jared Jr
- John Legend is defending Kanye West – Huffington Post
- Uma Thurman shows off a new look – DListed
- Model Charlotte McKinney totally works it for Valentine’s Day – Hollywood Tuna
- Watch the new Pitch Perfect 2 trailer – Towleroad
DVDs & Blu-rays Released Today
Nightcrawler – Jake Gyllenhaal gives an unforgettable performance in this thriller about Los Angeles crime journalism. The film follows Lou Bloom, a police-chasing freelance journalist, who is willing to go to the extremes to capture every crime, fire, crash, and murder happening around L.A. Filled with a dark weirdness, the movie turns deeper as the lines of observer and reporter blur with participant in this chilling thriller.
Alexander and the Terrible, No Good, Very Bad Day – Based on a best-selling book, the new Disney film follows Alexander and one of his most terrible and horrible days in his young life. The family flick is supported by a fun cast, including The Office’s Steve Carrell and Jennifer Garner and is a refreshing take on the “family comedy”. Despite the inevitable ‘goofiness’ and slapstick humor employed in this film, there’s something for everyone here with the strong family thematic elements. Contrary to other ‘family’ films where there is strong antagonism between the parents and kids, it was nice to see a more positive and cohesive look at a family in the face of a horrible day. There are some fun memorable scenes in the movie, including a cameo from Mr. Dick Van Dyke himself, and all worth picking up for a nice family movie night.
101 Dalmations – The Disney classic for dog lovers is back again! 101 Dalmations visits the classic story of Dalmations Pongo and Perdita and their puppies as they get tangled up with the fur-crazy Cruella De Vil. Like the previous release, the film is digitally remastered in high definition and with a 1.33:1 aspect ratio giving you the experience closest to what it looked like in the movie theater. The film has a few notable extras, including the Dalmations 101 clip, a Lucky Dogs mini-documentary about the fine crew that made the film, and a fun new Animated Short of “The Further Adventures of Thunderbolt” which continues the story from the TV show that the puppies loved to watch in the film. Like many Disney movies, there are a limited quantity of the film, so if you’re a fan of this movie, be sure to pick it up soon.
- Teresa and Joe Giudice are bickering while she is behind bars- Radar
- Watch Blake Shelton admit he doesn’t know who Benedict Cumberbatch is – Gossip Cop
- Which skaters nabbed the third and fourth spot at the 2015 Prudential U.S. Figure Skating Championships?- Just Jared Jr
- Check out a cute young pic of Mandy Moore from her school yearbook- Huffington Post
- Who is celebrating their birthday today?- DListed
- Nina Agdal shows off her hot body for Beach Bunny- Hollywood Tuna
- Patrick Stewart was flattered that people thought he was gay in a movie- Towleroad
- Find out how Teresa Giudice is reportedly interrupting procedure at her prison because she’s a celebrity – Radar
- George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin Clooney aren’t headed for divorce – Gossip Cop
- Iggy Azalea wants a long career – Just Jared Jr
- Britney Spears gives some life advice – Huffington Post
- Jennifer Aniston is okay after her Oscar snub – DListed
- Sofia Vergara looks great while working out – Hollywood Tuna
- Bjork surprise released her new album – Towleroad
Teresa Giudice‘s prison sentence will be ending a bit earlier than she expected.
The 42-year-old The Real Housewives of New Jersey reality star will be let out on February 5, 2016, based on The Bureau of Prisons‘ “inmate locator,” which revealed the updated info. Teresa was originally sentenced to 15 months in prison, which cuts about two months off of her sentence.
Meanwhile, Teresa‘s lawyer just told reporters at E! News that Teresa is looking to work while incarcerated.
“I think she hopes to turn it into something positive,” he said. “She indicated that if she had her choice to work she would like to work in the kitchen facility because she’s obviously a good cook.”
“When I was younger, I was a little bit OCD. I used to have to touch things three times. I have never told anybody that I did that,” the 42-year-old reality star says in the Glam video interview.
“But now, after having children, the OCD went right out the window ’cause when you have four daughters, you can’t be so obsessive over anything. I wake up every morning and I live for them. My daughters are my world and now you’re going to make me cry,” she added.
Teresa also opens up about what she would live to do after her prison sentence, including possible television ventures.
Teresa Giudice Tells Her Story | Glamography
Teresa Giudice has officially started her prison sentence and she will remain there for the next 15 months.
The 42-year-old Real Housewives of New Jersey star was sentenced to the prison time after she pleaded guilty to bankruptcy fraud and conspiracy to commit mail and wire fraud.
Teresa turned herself in to authorities on Monday morning (January 5) shortly after 3am, her attorney told WNBC 4 New York. She will be serving her time at the Federal Correctional Institution in Danbury, Connecticut, which just so happens to be the prison that inspired Orange Is the New Black.
Teresa‘s husband Joe Giudice will be serving a 41-month sentence for fraud charges once she is released. It is believed that he will likely be deported when he finishes his prison term as he is not a U.S. citizen.