Jennifer Lawrence: 'Hunger Games' in Hawaii!

Jennifer Lawrence: 'Hunger Games' in Hawaii!

Jennifer Lawrence is soaked from head-to-toe while filming for her latest flick The Hunger Games: Catching Fire on Monday (November 26) in Hawaii.

It appeared as if the 22-year-old actress was filming the very first scene where the tributes are taken into the arena. We can’t wait to see this movie!!!

Also joining Jennifer on set was her co-star Josh Hutcherson, who was spotted struggling in the water during one scene. Sam Claflin was also on set!

Jennifer took advantage of filming in Hawaii – last week, her and her brother Blaine were spotted on the beach during their Thanksgiving holiday. Jennifer sported a teeny bikini – check out the pics!

jennifer lawrence hunger games in hawaii 01
jennifer lawrence hunger games in hawaii 02
jennifer lawrence hunger games in hawaii 02a
jennifer lawrence hunger games in hawaii 03
jennifer lawrence hunger games in hawaii 03a
jennifer lawrence hunger games in hawaii 04
jennifer lawrence hunger games in hawaii 05

ABC

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

this looks like a starving 16 year old????

tributeindiana @ 11/26/2012 at 11:31 pm

Helllooo Katniss!!!!!! Fire is catching

Holy sh**** She looks stunning!

Super gorgeous! Katniss is on fire!!!!!

Wow she looks very beautiful here. She should style her hair like this more often.

I kind of love her. She’s the perfect Katniss.

Her body is fine.
However, I stopped being her fan after she made those STUPID comments about thin girls looking like Prepubescent boys. Im not even that thin, but for someone to put down another group of girls in order to make themselves feel good is unacceptable.
It is just as mean to call a girl who is naturally thin or a girl who is thin because of thyroid problems a “Prepubescent Boy” just as to call a fat girl a whale.
REAL women do NOT need to put other girls down.

I can’t wait for this movie! It’s the best in the series and it’s going to be insane

@Creed: Umm she never called ALL thin girls prepubescent boys. She said that girls who starve themselves on purpose to look like a certain celebrity is not ok and look like prepubescent boys.

Christian Bale @ 11/26/2012 at 11:36 pm

If she was a truly talented actress she would actually lose weight and COMMIT TO A ROLE.
Oscar nom or not she will never get to the caliber of actors like Christian Bale, Meryl Streep, Leo Dicaprio, or Angie Jolie.

@Irene: No she didn’t. Stop twisting her words to make her seem something she is not. Trust me I know, I used to be a MAJOR fan of hers until I actually started realizing what kind of shite personality she has.

thighmegatampon @ 11/26/2012 at 11:47 pm

She is working that wet suit!

@Christian Bale: You do realize that all those actors are at least 15 years older than Jennifer, right? WTH?

How come we keep critizing the GIRL for not loosing weight for this movie? Why not the guys like Liam Hemsworth and Josh Hutcherson. In fact, Liam had huge muscles sticking out in the first movie but no one critized him or anyone else for that matter, huh? It’s always the woman…

@Creed: This is exactly why I can’t stand her anymore either. She specifically mentions in multiple interviews (her recent Elle interview is on example if you need proof, and I don’t remember the other one but it’s about her Mystique costume and she says if she was going to be naked infront of thousands she’d look like a woman not a prepubescent boy(because obviously if you don’t have curves you might as well have a *****)) she never even mentions starvation or eating disorders. She thinks there’s something wrong with anyone who diets or exercises even if they do it in a healthy way, it’s insane.

FAR OUT WHY IS IT SO FAR AWAY :( I CAN’T WAIT.

Christian Bale @ 11/27/2012 at 12:50 am

great, I write a well written paragraph replying to people without being mean or hurtful and Jared ‘puts it under moderation’ just goes to prove that Jens publists pay.

Is that Sam Claflin as Finnick holding Josh’s hand ?

fireiscatching @ 11/27/2012 at 1:02 am

@ms grey: sorry buts she’s not starving anymore since they won the 74 hunger games :) the have enough food now

shes not even suppose to look “starving”, she won the first games so has had more than enough food to eat since then in the books. Also katniss and her family have always had enough food ever since she started hunting, and have a better diet than most people living in the seam. I think jennifer looks amazing and is the right size to fit the role of katniss.

musicvlyfe @ 11/27/2012 at 1:03 am

Ummmm, she’s not supposed to look starving. She won the hunger games and lives in Victor Village and has all the food her and her family could ever need. Y’all are dumb.

KevinDyer @ 11/27/2012 at 2:08 am

Love my job, since I’ve been bringing in $5600… I sit at home, music playing while I work in front of my new iMac that I got now that I’m making it online(Click on menu Home)

Vanessa hudgens @ 11/27/2012 at 3:35 am

Josh looks hot in this picture.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All