- Andrew Lloyd Webber‘s cancer treatment is successful
- Monique Coleman is electric
- Simon Cowell says that he’ll be working with Paula in some capacity
- Katy Perry and Ke$ha get silly for the camera
- Ashley Greene pulls off high-waisted jeans
- Noah Cyrus borrows Woody Allen‘s style
- Mel Gibson feels sorry for Tiger Woods
- Ashley Tisdale and Scott Speer grab groceries
- Dannii Minogue is not expecting
- Tobey Maguire has dropped out of Spider-Man 4 along with the franchise’s director, Sam Raimi, after it became clear that Raimi couldn’t make the big-budget action flick in time for a summer 2011 release, Variety reports.
- Beyonce tells USA Today one of her goals for 2010 is to not work. “It’s definitely time to recharge my batteries. I’d like to take about six months and not go into the studio.”
- Natalie Portman left the stage during a Times panel talk when she spotted a man who’s been stalking her sitting in the front row. She returned to the discussion after security guards removed him.
Andrew Lloyd Webber News, Pictures, and Videos
Composer Andrew Lloyd Webber is undergoing treatment for prostate cancer, his spokesperson confirms.
“The condition is in its very early stages,” Webber‘s rep says. “Andrew is now undergoing treatment and expects to be fully back at work before the end of the year.”
Lloyd Webber, 61, composed many of the great musicals including Joseph and The Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat, Jesus Christ Superstar, Evita, Cats, The Phantom of The Opera and the Phantom sequel, Love Never Dies (to open in London’s West End in March and on Broadway in November).
Get well soon, Andrew!