The season eighteen cast of Dancing with the Stars was just revealed, and boy does it look like it’s going to be a great lineup!
The contestants were announced early this morning on Good Morning America with a big reveal live.
Many of the cast mates were rumored to be on the show, and many of the predictions were correct. The 18th season will premiere on Monday (March 17) – we can’t wait to check it out!
Also revealed live: the cast and the dancers will at some point switch up partners during the season!
Read the entire list of cast members below.
- The Wonder Years‘ Danica McKellar with dancer Val Chmerkovskiy
- Singer Cody Simpson with dancer Whitney Carson
- Star Wars‘ Billy Dee Williams with dancer Emma Slater
- Long distance swimmer Diana Nyad with dancer Henry Byalikov
- Real Housewives‘ NeNe Leakes with dancer Tony Dovolani.
- Big Time Rush‘s James Maslow with dancer Peta Murgatroyd.
- Hockey player Sean Avery with dancer Karina Smirnoff
- Actor/Comedian Drew Carey with dancer Cheryl Burke
- Full House‘s Candace Cameron Bure with dancer Mark Ballas
- Olympic gold medalist Charlie White with dancer Sharna Burgess
- Olympic gold medalist Meryl Davis with dancer Maksim Chmerkovskiy
- Olympian Amy Purdy with dancer Derek Hough
WHO DO YOU THINK will win Dancing with the Stars???