- Rosie O’Donnell wrote a poem about meeting Ivanka Trump – US Weekly
- David Letterman thinks that Jimmy Fallon should have gone harder on Donald Trump – Gossip Cop
- Prince Royce‘s girlfriend celebrates his Latin AMAs wins – Just Jared Jr
- See the most popular passages from The Girl on the Train – Entertainment Weekly
- Should you watch HBO’s new comedy Insecure? – Lainey Gossip
- Halle Berry claps back at social media troll – TooFab
- A guide to watching the second presidential debate – MTV
- Nine famous men who have been more than friends with Jennifer Aniston – Popsugar
- If you’re in the Los Angeles area, check out Mr. Bones’s Pumpkin Patch! Get some amazing pumpkins, Halloween merchandise & family-friendly fun! Located at 10100 Jefferson Boulevard Culver City, CA 90232.
Rosie O Donnell News, Pictures, and Videos
As you may know, Rosie has endured much public abuse from Donald amid his Presidential campaign.
“@IvankaTrump in a city of 8 million — we meet face 2 face — I thank u 4 listening — mother 2 mother — on this new years week — my best 2 us,” Rosie, 54, tweeted, referencing the Jewish Holiday.
Rosie confirmed to Channel 7 news that she bumped into Ivanka at Nobu at around 9 p.m. on Wednesday (October 5).
During the debate, the 70-year-old candidate expressed that he had said “very tough” things to Rosie in the past, including calling her a loser and a slob, but added that she “deserves it and nobody feels sorry for her.”
“DO NOT EFFING COME FOR ROSIE #Debates2016,” Lena wrote on her account.
Click inside to see what they had to say…
More Here! »
The 70-year-old Presidential candidate, who has clashed with Rosie in the past, decided to bring her up when discussing his treatment of his opponent Hillary Clinton.
“Rosie O’Donnell, I said very tough things to her, and I think everybody would agree that she deserves it, and nobody feels sorry for her. But you want to know the truth. I was going to say something extremely rough to Hillary, to her family, and I said to myself, ‘I can’t do it. I just can’t do it. It’s inappropriate. It’s not nice,’” he explained.
Rosie O’Donnell is providing an update on her daughter Chelsea‘s health after she was reportedly hospitalized earlier in the week.
The 19-year-old once-estranged daughter of the TV personality is undergoing an emergency psychiatric evaluation, E! News reports. She is in a Long Island Hospital.
Rosie took to Twitter and wrote, “she is ok … #RealLife #chillymy,” along with a throwback photo of Chelsea.
Rosie has not made any sort of official statement a part from the sole tweet.
We’re sending our thoughts to Chelsea, Rosie, and their family during this time.
Leona Lewis is all smiles as she takes her bow at the curtain call during the Broadway Opening Night of Cats held at the Neil Simon Theatre on Sunday (July 31) in New York City.
The 31-year-old singer then switched into a glamorous black gown to attend the official After Party at Gotham Hall.
Rosie O’Donnell, Andrew Lloyd Webber, Tituss Burgess, Jack Antonoff, Younger‘s Dan Amboyer, Gotham‘s Cory Michael Smith, Laura Osnes and her husband Nathan Johnson, Constantine Maroulis, Jackie Cruz, Patina Miller, Corey Cott, Katherine Jenkins and her hubby Andrew Levitas were all in attendance to show their support.
40+ pictures inside of Leona Lewis and others at the Broadway opening night of Cats… More Here! »
- Rosie O’Donnell reveals the awkward thing she did when she met Caitlyn Jenner for the first time – TMZ
- Here are the hottest celeb bodies of the summer – Radar
- Fifth Harmony steps out in London after album release – Just Jared Jr
- Amy Schumer shamelessly insults Selena Gomez for four straight minutes – Huffington Post
- Bristol Palin to get more child support from Levi Johnston – DListed
- Martha Hunt goes topless for new photo shoot – Hollywood Tuna
- Boy George explains rumors that he slept with Prince – Towleroad