- Rosie O’Donnell reveals the awkward thing she did when she met Caitlyn Jenner for the first time – TMZ
- Here are the hottest celeb bodies of the summer – Radar
- Fifth Harmony steps out in London after album release – Just Jared Jr
- Amy Schumer shamelessly insults Selena Gomez for four straight minutes – Huffington Post
- Bristol Palin to get more child support from Levi Johnston – DListed
- Martha Hunt goes topless for new photo shoot – Hollywood Tuna
- Boy George explains rumors that he slept with Prince – Towleroad
Rosie O Donnell News, Pictures, and Videos
Michael Douglas is all smiles as he hits the red carpet at the 2016 Actors Fund Gala held at the Marriott Marquis Times Square on Monday (April 25) in New York City.
The 71-year-old actor was joined by Sutton Foster and her hubby Ted Griffin, Rosie O’Donnell, Gloria Estefan and her hubby Emilio, Alfred Molina and Bebe Neuwirth at the event held in support of the foundation, which is a national human services organization that helps all professionals in performing arts and entertainment.
Michael, Gloria and Emilio were all honored with The Fund’s highest award, the Medal of Honor.
20+ pictures inside Michael Douglas and others at the 2016 Actors Fund Gala… More Here! »
The former talk show host made a surprise appearance at Disaster the Musical on Broadway on Thursday night (April 7) and sang the parody to help raise money for charity.
“When Seth [Rudetsky] said ‘would you do something at Disaster,’ I thought, ‘You know, what’s the biggest disaster?’ Out of all these talented singers and I’m the one singing for money, it doesn’t make sense,” Rosie said while introducing the performance.
In the parody, Rosie listed all of the “worse things” that Donald could do including build a wall, repeal Obamacare, do a weird thing with his hair, brag about his tiny hands, have bright orange skin, and much more.
Last night, Rosie O'Donnell joined us for a VERY special #DisasterRelief performance with her own Donald J. Trump version of "There Are Worse Things I Could Do" from Grease! #PrepareForDisaster
Posted by Disaster – On Broadway on Friday, April 8, 2016
Kristin Chenoweth rocks a jumpsuit as she hits the red carpet at PFLAG National’s Straight For Equality Awards Gala 2016 held at Marriot Marquis on Monday (April 4) in New York City.
The 47-year-old actress was joined by Rosie O’Donnell, Alec Mapa, Melissa Harris-Perry and Janet Mock at the event honoring and celebrating some of the most powerful allies who are changing lives through their work in areas key to moving equality forward in all aspects of our lives.
Kristin received the Straight for Equality in Entertainment Award, Melissa received the inaugural Straight for Equality in Media Award, and Wells Fargo received the Straight for Equality in the Workplace honors.
10+ pictures inside of Kristin Chenoweth and others at the Straight For Equality Gala… More Here! »
Jane Fonda flashes a smile alongside Rosie O’Donnell and Gloria Steinem wile attending A Night of Comedy with Jane Fonda: Fund for Women’s Equality & the ERA Coalition on Sunday (February 7) in New York City.
At the event, Jane took the chance to express her thoughts on presidential candidate Donald Trump.
“[He's a] dangerous man fanning the flames of people’s anxieties and racism,” Jane expressed at the event (via NY Daily News). “It’s terrible and it’s dangerous. Even if he doesn’t make it which I don’t think he will, the fact that he’s said the things he’s said about Muslims for example, the damage has been done. All those young Muslims now can say, ‘Yeah I guess they really are waging a war against us,’ and it will draw them closer to the terrorists. I think it’s really, really dangerous.”
20+ pictures inside of Jane Fonda and others at A Night of Comedy with Jane Fonda… More Here! »
- You have to see Rosie O’Donnell and James Corden rap the opening number to Broadway’s Hamilton – US Weekly
- A man was arrested outside of Taylor Swift‘s home – TMZ
- Find out why Keke Palmer had tears in her eyes – Just Jared Jr
- Watch nine stars recite their all time favorite lines – Entertainment Weekly
- Find out all about the new female Ghostbusters – Lainey Gossip
- Ice-T and Coco‘s baby got her ears pierced – TooFab
- Did anyone from the Friends cast ever hook up? – MTV
- Ben & Jerry’s now has vegan flavors – Popsugar
Kristin Chenoweth is all smiles while striking a pose at the 2015 Rosie’s Theater Kids Gala Celebration held at The New York Marriott Marquis on Monday (November 2) in New York City.
The Emmy and Tony-winning actress was honored by Rosie O’Donnell herself at the event, which helped raise funds for the arts education organization dedicated to enriching the lives of children through the arts. Tatum O’Neal and Fran Drescher were also in attendance to show their support.
“@Rosie tonight killed me. Slayed me,” Kristin wrote on her Twitter account. “Thanks for the honor for the Rosie’s kids but they are the honor themselves. Blown away.”