Maddox & Pax Share Clothes!

Maddox & Pax Share Clothes!

Not only do Maddox and lil’ sis Zahara share clothes, Maddox gives his hand-me-downs to lil’ bro Pax as well!

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie‘s 3-year-old son Pax wore the black-and-gray striped shirt mid-June during a visit to the doctor’s office with dad.

Maddox, 5, also wore the same cute striped shirt last November during a boat ride in Mumbai, India with lil’ sis Zahara and their parents.

Just Jared on Facebook
maddox mumbai boat trip 01
maddox mumbai boat trip 02
maddox mumbai boat trip 03
maddox mumbai boat trip 04
maddox mumbai boat trip 05

Photos: Brian Prahl/Splash News Online
Posted to: Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt, Celebrity Babies, Maddox Jolie Pitt, Pax Jolie Pitt

Getty
  • M.I.A. calls the VMAs "racist" after she was snubbed - US Weekly
  • Is Ronda Rousey pregnant with her first child? - TMZ
  • Mary J. Blige is getting a divorce - Gossip Cop
  • Sabrina Carpenter just dropped her new song - Just Jared Jr
  • David Foster spotted on date with new woman - Radar
  • Cara Delevingne pulled a prank on the squad - Lainey Gossip
  • Conservatives are attacking Bradley Cooper - The Hollywood Reporter
  • wth!

#295 Andromeda,That’s not even the point,there is no Star story to begin with the poster made it up!DUH!Yet people are still going on like it’s the gospel!

• http://www.dalealplay.com/informaciondecontenido.php?con=43704 JOANN

VIVA JOLIT-PITTS THEY’LL ALL HAPPY. THIS IS ALL LIES.EVERYONE OF THE JOLIE-PITT FANS KNOW THEIR ARE JEALOUS PEOPLE WHO WANT TO TRASH THEM .JOLIE-PITTS ARE GOOD PEOPLE,CERTAIN PEOPLE WANT TO DESTROY THEIR HAPPINESS. JOLIE-PITT FANS DON’T FALL FOR THE LIES.

• http://www.dalealplay.com/informaciondecontenido.php?con=43704 JOANN

EVERY-ONE KNOWS ANGIE OR BRAD DO NOT USE DRUGS.USE COMMON SENSE.IF THEY WERE DRUG PEOPLE NOBODY WOULD NOT DO BUSINSS WITH THEM. LOVE JOLIE-PITTS OKLAHOMA

• truth

MF,thanks. I get people using my name every now and then, I guess I have to find a unique name.

• stop

287 anon : 07/01/2007 at 8:54 pm
    Sorry but all the Star talk has been flagged by me and others It’s just clogging up this thread. Nobody reads the Star. It’s for lining birdcages and bed pans.

289 wth! : 07/01/2007 at 9:01 pm
    Some of you will believe ANYTHING!Why is Star still a topic of discussion?Move on and stop giving this haters lies legs.When will you ever learn?

PLEASE STOP TALKING ABOUT LIES!!!!!!
    YOU ALL ARE WORST THAN THE HATERS SOMETIMES

• http://deleted Lady G

Same old, same old. Just another day but everything stays the same.

I just don’t get why some take the bait each and every time the trolls hit Jared. We all know they have an agenda and some makes it so easy for them.

Stay above the fray, no need to get in the gutter with trolls!

• rainbow

YOU KNOW YOU’RE A LOONY AND/OR HATER IF YOU:

You obssess and post in threads of people you hate, every single day, no breaks for Sundays and holidays.

Drag little kids into the fight. Pick people your own size!

Call people names when it’s so obvious that you’re wrong, wrong, wrong.

• *****TROLL ALERT*****

THIS “HEY LOONIES” POSTER IS A TROLL!!

SO PLEASE DON’T REPLY TO THIS TROLL; BECAUSE THIS TROLL IS PLANTING FALSE STORIES HERE TO SEE WHAT STORIES HE/SHE CAN USE FOR THE NEXT STAR MAGAZINE ISSUE!!

**DON’T REPLY TO THIS TROLL!!**

**DON’T REPLY TO THIS TROLL!!**

• Andrómeda

299: We, the fans, know that Angie is not on drugs, and the world knows that too…
    I was only meaning thay nobody believes ANY story that Star or other tabloid made up…(only haters want to believe that things)…

• no longer a lurker

ate char, indeed they are. buti ka pa may green thumb, ako sore thumb lang ang meron. ;) kainis na naman mga posts ngayon, mag-chikahan na lang kaya tayo?

• AddictedtoBAMPZs

#171, KK1….Pittlets! I love that term for the Jolie-Pitt children! so cute…

• http://justjared bermy girl

My sister and I saw O13 last night. It was fun and fast paced. The main thing that caught my attention though was Brad’s on screen charisma. You can see why he’s an A-lister because he has real screen presence. And those dimples!!

• animatrix

Hey, the ones that are asking the questions to the TROLLS are NOT the Jolie-Pitt fans, but they are the HATERS!! Yeah, this haters are the ones that are asking the questions to the trolls to keep the Angelina bashing going!! I mean, i think that the Jolie-Pitt fans know better than that!!

So it’s the HATERS asking the questions to the trolls!!

• FYI

EVENING which boasts of an array of famous actors grossed an estimated $3.5 million this weekend (AMH has almost $4million). How come nobody is predicting the demise or failure of the career of any of its stars?

• Colbert ROCKS!

Pitt looks hot back then, looking pretty spent these days. She certainly has some wgt on her, her head doesnt look as big, only her face does.

• lurker

312 FYI : 07/01/2007 at 9:32 pm

There was a post about Evening on the last thread I think. With all the star power, the best actresses working today and all the hype..what happened? The reviews have been mixed as well.

• irma

I think to stop the gossips about Angelina is to stop being a mega star & just be plain wife to Brad & mother to 4 kids. I think Brad will love that, all she has to do is just be with Brad wherever he goes. She doesn’t deserve to be ridiculed. She is such a very loving & compassionate person. More photos of the family please.

• AddictedtoBAMPZs

#202, Real Canadian…LOL! Too funny, girlfriend! You made my day!

• Missouri Fan

315 irma

Nice post.

Welcome *Irma* to BAMPZSersVille @ justjared!

I have the Jolie-Pitt’s video for you! Enjoy.

• susie

MF- I love lilies too, I wish I had your green thumb! :) Very beautiful :)

• http://deleted Lady G

315 irma : 07/01/2007 at 9:39 pm

=========================================================

Okay, let me get this straight. Angie has to give up her career and everything else in order to stop gossip. Why in the heck should Angie give up anything? She has a right to her life just as you or anyone else do!

We are in the 21st century and woman can have a life outside of the home even if some cowards want to try and bring her down. It’s not Angie fault that some are jealous and envious of what she has.

And I find it strang that any woman in this day and time would think this way. The days, months, years, decades, and century may change but some things stays the SAME!

• Missouri Fan

Brad & Z – Like my Daddy

susie- thank you! it pays my hardwork when i see them blooming.

• http://www.dalealplay.com/informaciondecontenido.php?con=43704 JOANN

someone from the star magazine is proably the one posting all the negative things about angelina. they want to stir something up so people will go out and buy their magazine.so why don’t we ignore then and maybe finaly they will go away.because we know brad would never try to hurt angie and we know the ex wife doesn’t care about brad and angies kids.(first off angeline got to have first off spring) while ex was doing her thing.but angie does not do drugs. the people who are trying to run angie down .maybe they are paid to check whats being talked about from her fans,so they are jealous .so they get someone on here to run angie and brad down,and then laugh at everyone.and then they’re proably paid a little change to stir up trouble.even grandma pitt would not hurt angie because SHE IS grandaughter’s mom the thing with grandma going to see ex i know it was about something left behind angie and brad proably sent her.the magazine blew it up to sell magazines.

• Missouri Fan
  • rainbow

319 Lady G : 07/01/2007 at 9:55 pm

315 irma : 07/01/2007 at 9:39 pm

Hi Irma. I can understand your frustration but Lady G is right. Miss J. cannot and will not let the gossips rule her life. Why give in to people who are plain malicious? If Miss J. wants to stop acting that is her choice. If she wants to continue acting that is her choice too. She has empowered herself already by doing what she thinks is right.She talks the talk and she walks the walk but she doesnt try to impose her life on anybody else. That’s one reason why I respect her. She doesn’t make other people doormats, at the same time, she’s nobody’s doormat.

• Missouri Fan
  • Missouri Fan

Angelina Jolie: Beautiful

I hope i don’t get in trouble.
    Sorry.

Good night all.

• Jill
  • +++

238 not ok#170 Go AWAY : 07/01/2007 at 7:39 pm
    : 07/01/2007 at 5:22 pm
    Jennifer Aniston fans have a nice Sunday .
    ========
    That nose job didn’t make her look better, she’s looking more and more like a man.

• +++

271 Hmmmm : 07/01/2007 at 8:29 pm
    Jennifer Aniston is unemployment since two years. Why you think she can’t find a job?

=================

She has NO TALENT and a boxoffice dud. These 2 factors will surely sink one’s movie career.

In HW, if one has TALENT, one gets to work. If one has BOXOFFICE appeal, one gets to work. If neither has TALENT nor BOXOFFICE appeal, sorry, but, it is goodbye Hollywood.
    ==========

EXACTLY!!!! Meryl Streep movies were rarely a boxoffice hit, but she never run out of movie project.

• Jill

Lemme see now… Star magazine is the tab that printed that fake story about X writing a tell-all book, isn’t it?

Anybody who believes anything they read in Star or the National Enquirer, there’s some swampland in Florida I’ll sell to you cheap.

You Jenhags never cease to amaze me. Your pathetic idol is doing NOTHING; she has no life, no man, no children, no interests, nothing for you to celebrate, so all you can do is come over here and try to stir up sh*t. Will you please get some basic facts into your thick skulls:

1) Angelina did not break up Jennifer’s marriage; Jennifer did a very good job of trashing her own marriage by not being a good wife to Brad.

2) If Brad had been happy with Jennifer, Angelina couldn’t have pried him away with a crowbar. He dumped Jennifer because he was sick and tired of her. (All her men seem to get sick and tired of her for some reason. They don’t stick around very long, do they?)

3) Jennifer is a lousy actress who never managed to build a decent career outside of TV sitcoms. Four flops in a row says it all.

4) AMH will recoup all its production costs and then some once it is released overseas.

5) O13 is a box-office hit with $200 million and counting.

6) Brad is not going back to Jen, whatever Jane Pitt wants.

7) Jen is over. O-V-E-R OVER. If she had any range she might be able to salvage her career. It’s a moot point, because she has no range.

• old lady

What a good example to other parents from Hollywood. I wore hand-me-downs too.

• Kearnie

Jill – BTW, I don’t know about where you live, but I live in NYC and I have not seen anybody buying Smartwater.

______

:lol: :lol:

I still have to see such water to believe it exist.

• lylian

250 hmmmm : 07/01/2007 at 7:57 pm
    215 FREE ANGIE : 07/01/2007 at 6:55 pm

I’m so ready for this charade to end
    ——————————————

I don’t think it will ever end. The tabs don’t seem to be letting up on the hate for Angie and a breakup will just give the tabloids even more ammo so she’s stuck with this **** forever.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Obviously, I’ve lived longer than you. When Charles and Diana split up, Camilla was the homewrecker who wrecked 2 homes, her own and Diana’s. Diana, Princess of Wales, died 10 years ago. Camilla and Charles married 2 years or so ago. Only the most rabid of Diana’s fans still go around frothing in the mouth when Camilla’s name is mentioned. For most people, it is a non event.

I will go out on a limb to predict that it won’t take 8 years for people to get over Jennifer and Brad and Angelina. It is already happening out in the general public. It would help of course if Jennifer were to score some successes of her own besides dating a PMBP. I’m all for Jennifer’s success because reading her fan’s posts, it seems to me that her fan base is made up mainly of victims and losers who badly need to live vicariously through Jennifer’s success. But I can also safely say Jen’s fans will remain victims and losers until they cease to blame others.

What KK1 said in this thread was 100% true. The only 2 people who can wreck a marriage are the 2 people in it. When you blame someone else of wrecking your home, you cannot be taking your responsibility for the failure of your marriage – or at least, no more than 2% of the responsibility. With an attitude like this, I guarantee you that your next relationship is also going to end up in failure.

As for AMH, I sincerely see the movie is a success financially. It isn’t a roaring success but I think despite hopes, most people didn’t think it would be a roaring success. But no doubt, most people were hoping to avoid scenarios like The good german, Notes to a scandal and other real bombs. A 7.0m total for the second week end is a good total for this sort of movie. By the time AMH finishes its run in the US, it may have made about 9m. After it finishes its run internationally, I hope to see another 10m added. Plus DVD sales, it will make back its production and marketing costs.

• KK1

Box Office,

Thanks for the updates. You always keep everyone informed with accurate and up to date info. You are a treasure.

I have a question for you or anyone that can answer it. When a film is set to open overseas, is some type of advance fee paid for the right to show the film in a country? Who determines the schedule in each country when a US produced film is to be shown in other countries outside the US?

• http://justjared dina #1

321 Missouri Fan

Thank you. That is just precious. I know Shi is Brad’s first blood child, but Z will alwasys be his first daughter. She is his first baby. Mad was a toddler when he got with Angie. He went to get Z with Angie. He has seen her grow and improve. There is a bond. Thank you. Peace.

Now someone please make a video using He can leave his hat on. thanks.

• this is 2007 reality

Attitudes are changing. Women are not chattals. New types of relationships are emerging and increasingly accepted.

NO ONE WAY IS THE ONLY RIGHT WAY FOR EVERYONE. NO ONE HAS THE RIGHT TO DICTATE HOW EVERYONE ELSE IS TO LIVE THEIR LIVES BASED ON THEIR OWN NARROW RELIGIOUS BASED VIEWS OF LIFE. MANY RELIGIONS AND BELIEFS EXIST, AND ALL SHOULD BE RESPECTED. ALL PEOPLE COULD LIVE IN PEACE AND HARMONY IF THEY PRACTICED RESPECT FOR ALL.

• truth

Lylian, AMH is going to make way more than that. That movie already took Cannes over by storms. It going to do very well in France, Germany and Italy just like Babel. Paramount take their time with the release of this kind of movie and we might not know the final amount it will take in until around 7 months’ time. Babel was released in Japan after it came out on DVD in America and it still made $30 million there. Let’s keep our fingers crossed. If it gets the Oscar buzz it will be re-released during the Oscar season.

• Jill

#321 Thanks for the link. That is so cute. Z is her daddy’s little princess.

• the real tita

So who’s the one who’s been saying that Zee never gets to wear dresses?

I never saw these boat pics before. They really just look a lot like any other family going on a leisurely ride. I’ve always liked Angie in a tank top and jeans.

Kaway to everybody on board. JJ’s got a lot of threads going. Busy night ha?

• Jill

#333 lylian
    … it seems to me that her fan base is made up mainly of victims and losers who badly need to live vicariously through Jennifer’s success.
    **********************************************************************

That’s the whole problem in a nutshell. These are people who never let go of their own pain and are reliving their hurt all over again.

You really can’t compare the Charles/Diana situation with the Brad/Jennifer situation since Charles flagrantly cheated on Diana for years before they separated.

• Jill

#215 FREE ANGIE : 07/01/2007 at 6:55 pm
    I’m so ready for this charade to end
    ***************************************************

Which “charade” are you referring to?

It seems to me that the Jenhags have finally given up hope that Brad will leave Angelina, so now they are hoping that Angelina will leave Brad.

The only charade was Brad’s marriage to Jennifer, and thank God that ended.

• Manistons Million Man March

313 FYI : 07/01/2007 at 9:32 pm
    ***************************
    You are wrong, AMH has already made over $7 million, and growing.

• Manistons Million Man March

AMH will do great worldwide.

• Manistons Million Man March

320 Lady G : 07/01/2007 at 9:55 pm

*************************************************************
    The really sad thing about it is, it is women who are trying to bring Angie down. It’s women writing those lies in the tabloids.

• http://justjared dina #1

Went to see AMH for the second time. It was better the second time around. Peace.

• http://none linda

Hey Sam,

What institution you came from? You sounds not right to me. You

keep on repeating yourself. Who you’re trying to convince, other

people or yourself.

• no longer a lurker

tita, hello! there’s a lot more of those pics here:

• http://none linda

Irma

The only people that redicule Angelina Jolie are either losers or

self-centered (with jealousy trait) people. So don’t worry about it,

she’s is doing fine.

• Evening

Vannessa Redgrave and Meryl Streep are in ‘Evening’
    This film earned $3.5 mil this weekend ?
    I’m sere Sam will say that these two are bad actresses.
    Sam is D.Z.or Akomoron.