Jude Law Walks Around The West Village

Jude Law Walks Around The West Village

Jude law leaves his home in the West Village with his assistant on Sunday (December 6) in New York City.

Sienna Miller was spotted entering Jude‘s apartment on Friday afternoon. The pair also reportedly spent the Thanksgiving weekend together.Jude is currently in New York City starring in Hamlet, while Sienna is starring in After Miss Julie.

They broke up in 2005 after he cheated on her with his children’s nanny. Jude recently fathered a child with model Samantha Burke.

25+ pictures inside of Jude Law walking around the West Village…

jude law walks around the west village 01
jude law walks around the west village 27

Getty
  • Lisa Kudrow completed her jury duty in one day- TMZ
  • Watch the new music video for Hunter Hayes' song "Tattoo"- Just Jared Jr
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

I just…. just go crazy about him.
Russia adores you, Jude!

christine @ 12/07/2009 at 7:46 am

Have no interest in seeing his movies.

not my cup of tea @ 12/07/2009 at 8:04 am

II DON’T WANT HIM TO DATE THAT SL*T AGAIN!!!

Well, I guess it takes a sl*t to date one!

Congratulations on an amazing Hamlet run, Jude! You were awesome in it, and you should be nominated for a Tony. Looking forward to Sherlock on Dec. 25!
*blows kisses at Jude*

Sienna is a babe. But Jude is a proper lad and I’m sure before long he’ll have another chick on his arm and fair play to him!!

obnioux weasel
actually sienna and jude didn’t broke up because of the nanny!!!
they split 2004 after the nanny inccident but 2005 to 2006 they were
back together but then sienna had an affair with his friend Daniel Craig and Jude wanted to split and felt betrayed by both of them!!
Sienna stated that she lost everything- jude.
Every gossip site is getting it wrong because jude is not the
bad cheater! What goes around comes around and in the end miller
returned to jude after doing whole hollywood.

dolorescraegt @ 12/07/2009 at 8:52 am

jude, congratulations on the superb job you did in hamlet….tony worthy. time to get a little rest before you do the p.r. work for sherlock holmes….jude will be on david letterman’s dec.17th….

Jude! I didn’t get to see it, but good job on your Hamlet success.

dolorescraegt @ 12/07/2009 at 9:45 am

i’m sorry that hamlet ended because we got to see so many photos of jude at the stage door and in and around new york….but he definitely needs a vacation….hamlet is one exhausting part…..

I don’t like him, neither his acting. he irritates me

Hamlet is finish and the play is a great success for the Grandage and the cast and for Jude.
The back of Jude to stage is a proof of his talent as actor. He isn´t a star he is a true actor.

I don´t know if Jude and Sienna are date, but I remember Sienna was living with Jude one year after the nanny story.

Now he’s hiding the pubis on the forehead under a hat, so funny.

Just look at the last two pics! He is latent gay! That’s why he has the pubis on his forehead.

azlynazziz @ 12/07/2009 at 10:44 am

hurry home to london jude…(not that im there…)the kids must miss him like crazy…n he misses them too..ooo jude not only do i love u but your country too…..

I heard about jude and sienna reunion. god knows jude needs the publicity right now.

kruczynski: @ 12/07/2009 at 10:59 am

Why doesn’t he transplant his chest hair on his balding head?
Jude looks so gayish when he’s with Sienna. Maybe because her features are stronger than his. LOL

Isn’t wonderful that these two moraless, selfish arseholes have found their respective soulmates. What a couples of losers. Couldn’t be more perfect!

Any Vegas odds on who cheats on who first.?

Twenty8Twelve @ 12/07/2009 at 11:08 am

@ipsofacto: He sees Sienna from time to time because she’s the only woman he hooks up with that knows how not to get pregnant.

I was there, I was there! : ) His performance last night was absolutely stunning! It was an excellent show. He signed my Playbill, too, and was so kind.. Nicely done, Jude!

Kelsey Kreme @ 12/07/2009 at 11:18 am

Is Sienna Miller pregnant with Jude Law’s child?

I love J. ❤
Ok, this extra bonnet thing is freaking me out! I personally love the outfit! Totally rockin!! Oun, Jude! x33 You shine just like the stars ★
Now I am sending my best wishes and love from afar! <33
Brazil loves you, too *

Nope, his outfit is BORING. Jude dressed so much better when he was with Sienna Miller.
Don’t know why but i’ll be happy if they get back together again…

I am still crazy about you, Jude.. Blow kisses to you, Jude. Will see you in Sherlock Holmes. I am sure your children is excited to have you back with them. xoxo

Hi handsome! I love it when Jude wears his beanie. So cute.

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All