- Cindy Crawford hits the high seas.
- Steven Tyler is rushed to the hospital after a fall.
- Cindy Crawford hits up the beach.
- Rachel Maddow takes on the extreme right-wing.
- Rachel Dratch smiles on.
- Kim Kardashian makes a little girl cry.
- Owen Wilson is comfy in Philly.
- Taylor Lautner lands.
- Kellan Lutz shows his fans how to work it out.
- Thomas Beatie, aka Pregnant Man, is pitching a reality TV series, tentatively titled Meet the Beaties, to Oxygen and TLC.
- Jennie Garth will be at the Sixth Ave. TJ Maxx today to help the store kick off its “Save the Children” program, which provides back to school basics to families in need.
- Kristin Davis is no longer an ambassador for Oxfam International because she also endorses the Ahava cosmetics line, which is manufactured on what Oxfam regards as “disputed” land in the West Bank.
Cindy Crawford - Latest News, Photos, and Videos
Former supermodel Cindy Crawford heats up London on Friday in one hot LBD, a one-shoulder Preen cocktail dress, at a private party to raise money for the victims of Darfur.
Who wears it best — CINDY CRAWFORD or MANDY MOORE? More Here! »
Cindy, 42, went jet skiing with her husband after the three of them sunbathed on the deck of the yacht.
George, 47, relaxed on the yacht, spending most of his time in the sunshine reading a book and newspaper.
After hanging out in Saint Tropez for awhile, they all made a stop to the little village of Eze and visited U2 singer Bono‘s house.
10+ more pics of George Clooney catching Cindy Crawford…
Cindy Crawford goes out to eat dinner at Bui Sushi restaurant in LA on Tuesday night.
As a spokesperson for PUR water, Cindy is under extra pressure to be green, and her children even get on her case about it. “They go to a school that’s very green”, Cindy said as she discussed the pressure the kids put on her to make “cool” choices. If she even attempts to use a plastic bag, the kids ask her what she’s doing and remind her to use her cloth bags.
Check out PUR’s Thirsty for Change campaign, where they teamed up with Cindy to encourage reusable water bottle usage.
Cindy Crawford attends the 2nd Annual Linked Against Leukemia Gala at Capitale in New York City on Wednesday.
The event is a benefit to raise money and awareness for DKMS, the world’s largest marrow donor center.
Cindy, 42, was honored at the event and said, “I am thrilled to be a part of this evening. This is a cause that is very close to my heart and I hope we are able to raise awareness and funds for DKMS.”
Last year, Rihanna performed at the gala.
Who isn’t in in the Aloha State?!
Cindy Crawford keeps it sexy in a black bikini while making motion in the ocean in Maui, Hawaii on Saturday.
The 41-year-old former supermodel was accompanied by husband Rande Gerber, 45, and their children, Presley, 8, and Kaia, 6.
15+ pictures inside of Cindy Crawford looking hot in Hawaii… More Here! »
Supermodel Cindy Crawford takes 6-year-old daughter Kaia to see Mary Poppins on Broadway earlier this week, as reported by Broadway.com.
The mother-daughter duo got backstage passes and got the chance to meet leads Ashley Brown and Gavin Lee, who picked up the Drama Desk Award for Outstanding Featured Actor in a Musical.
P.S. For those who have been the Broadway show, has anyone learned the choreography to Supercallifragilisticexpialidocious? It looks like so much fun! London cast performance cast here