- A major character was killed off Game of Thrones last night and now that person is speaking out- Us Weekly
- Johnny Weir and his estranged husband are back together- TMZ
- Taylor Swift surprises fan at her bridal shower- Just Jared Jr
- OutKast reunites at Coachella- Entertainment Weekly
- Lupita Nyong’o looked amazing at the MTV Movie Awards- Lainey Gossip
- This Game of Thrones star is retiring from acting- TooFab
- Watch Katy Perry challenge Conan O’Brien to arm wrestle match- MTV
- Robert Pattinson make an appearance at Coachella- Popsugar
Game of Thrones Breaking News and Photos
Great news Game of Thrones fans – the hit show has been renewed for both fifth and sixth seasons by HBO!
“Game of Thrones is a phenomenon like no other,” Michael Lombardo, president of HBO said in a statement. “David Benioff and D.B. Weiss, along with their talented collaborators, continue to surpass themselves, and we look forward to more of their dazzling storytelling.”
Game of Thrones season four premiered to amazing ratings on Sunday.
We can’t wait to see more Game of Thrones – now if only the remaining books would come out by author George R.R. Martin!
ARE YOU EXCITED for more Game of Thrones???
Game of Thrones returned last night to a record breaking audience of 6.6 million viewers.
This marks the most watched program on HBO since the legendary series The Sopranos completed it’s run back in 2007 with 11.9 million viewers for the series finale.
Game of Thrones was up 23% from last year’s season three finale, which drew 5.4 million viewers.
In addition to all the viewers, there were over 2.8 million interactions about the show on Facebook last night. Huge!
There were tons of amazing moments that happened throughout the season opener. Head on over to Us Weekly right now to check out a recap of the episode.
WHAT DID YOU THINK of the season four premiere of Game of Thrones?
- Here is a recap of the best moments from the Game of Thrones season four premiere- US Weekly
- The real life Wolf of Wall Street owes the government $110 million- TMZ
- Austin Butler buys food for a homeless man- Just Jared Jr
- How did Anna Kendrick do as the host of Saturday Night Live?- Entertainment Weekly
- Rumors are swirling about Chris Martin and a mystery SNL intern- Lainey Gossip
- These photos of the “Human Barbie” woman are pretty crazy- TooFab
- Justin Bieber is wondering is “she’s too high maintenance”- MTV
- Taylor Swift‘s dance moves always make every award show better- Popsugar
- Watch the Game of Thrones season four trailer right here – US Weekly
- Tom Brady and Gisele Bundchen are selling their mansion – TMZ
- Jaden Smith does some moonwalking on the red carpet – Just Jared Jr
- Chris Martin is heading to The Voice – Entertainment Weekly
- George Clooney has been spotted with his new lady – Lainey Gossip
- Marvel unveils sneak peek artwork of upcoming characters – TooFab
- Austin Mahone shares a shirtless selfie in bed – MTV
- Theo James wants Four to be the next Edward Cullen – Popsugar
Emilia Clarke is glamorous in a black dress while attending the premiere of the fourth season of her hit show Game Of Thrones held at Lincoln Center on Tuesday (March 18) in New York City.
Earlier in the day, Sophie and Maisie promoted the show during an appearance on the Today Show.
The day before, Emilia flashed a mega-watt smile while touching down at JFK Airport after flying in from Los Angeles.
FYI: Emilia is wearing a Donna Karan dress and Fred Leighton jewels. Lena is wearing an EF Collection ring and Rona Pfeiffer earrings.
Emilia Clarke – ‘Game of Thrones’ Premiere
25+ pictures inside of Emilia Clarke and Peter Dinklage attending the Game of Thrones premiere… More Here! »
Game of Thrones actor Kristian Nairn has revealed that he is gay and that he has never tried hiding that fact.
The 38-year-old actor was being interviewed by GOT fansite WinterIsComing.net when asked about his character Hodor’s popularity with the gay community.
“Well, in all honesty, when you talk about ‘the gay community,’ you are talking about MY community, haha. I AM aware of it yeah, and I think it’s really lovely,” Kristian said. “There’s not a day that I don’t get a few messages, but 99% or more are super sweet and nothing smutty at all! Again, it’s a privilege, and I really mean that. I’ve never hidden my sexuality from anyone, my whole life in fact, and I’ve been waiting for someone to ask about it in an interview, cos it’s not something you just blurt out. I’ve tried to lead the questions a few times, to no avail!”
“It’s a very small part of who I am on the whole, but nonetheless, in this day and age, it’s important to stand up and be counted. I have and always will stand my ground,” he added. “So, yeah, people have been great, on the show, but I don’t see why it would be an issue.”