- Does Rob Kardashian now think his mom should seek mental health treatment? – Radar
- Lady Gaga is not feuding with her fiance – Gossip Cop
- Check out these exclusive new Sofia Richie pics – Just Jared Jr
- Paris Hilton wears a see-through dress – Huffington Post
- Nicole Kidman‘s movie will head to Lifetime – DListed
- You could be Indiana Jones in real life! – Towleroad
Rob Kardashian News, Pictures, and Videos
- Here’s what happened to that Instagram post Rob Kardashian wrote about his sister Kim- Radar
- Dancing With the Stars contestant’s tooth gets knocked out during rehearsal- Gossip Cop
- Ryan Beatty has released his new song- Just Jared Jr
- Is this model the next Kate Upton?- Huffington Post
- It’s illegal to be within 100 meters of George Clooney‘s Lake Como villa- DListed
- These dogs all fail at being dogs- Hollywood Tuna
- These twin Vine stars will grind their way deep into your heart- Towleroad
Rob Kardashian seemingly continues to struggle with depression.
The 28-year-old reality star is reportedly not doing well and his family has staged multiple interventions, to no avail.
“He’s sad, he’s bitter, he’s single. He is very depressed and has been [for a while],” a source told People. “It’s really hard for him that his sisters are so public and he looks like the shut-in.”
A production source added, “The attitude has always been that when Rob gets his act together, starts working out and loses weight, everything will be good and he will be happy. But behind the weight gain is this very unhealthy mental state that he keeps struggling with.”
“He is very against therapy and any kind of rehab,” the source said. “But his family will continue to push for him to get help until he does.”
- Rob Kardashian‘s Instagram post yesterday stirred up some facts from his past – Radar
- Lil Wayne‘s bodyguard punched a fan at a concert – Gossip Cop
- This Boy Next Door hottie just landed a big new role – Just Jared Jr
- What is Matthew Morrison up to? – Huffington Post
- Vin Diesel paid tribute to Paul Walker in a big way – DListed
- Elizabeth Olsen always looks amazing – Hollywood Tuna
- Elisabeth Moss and Jason Biggs have a big new Broadway show – Towleroad
Now, a family source is opening up to People, saying that this is just part of the 28-year-old reality star’s sense of humor.
“He has a funny sense of humor and posts weird things and then deletes them,” the source said. “It’s just him.”
“He’s been depressed and just a bit off in general,” the source added of Rob, who has been battling with his weight in recent years. “But he has always been this way. He just can’t lose the weight and he doesn’t try – he just sits around.”
“This is my sister kim , the b*tch from Gone Girl,,,” Rob, 28, posted on his Instagram account, which contains no other photos.
Rob‘s accounts have been hacked in the past (remember the tweet about him having a son last year??) We’re not sure if this is another hacking, or if Rob actually meant to compare Kim to Amy Dunne, who (SPOILER ALERT) frames her husband for her murder and ends up killing to get him back.
Stick with JustJared.com – we’ll post updates on if Kim, Rob, or any other member of the family addresses this post. See a screen cap of the post below…
- Khloe Kardashian opened up about her brother Rob and his current situation – Radar
- What is next for the Glee cast? – US Weekly
- Did Taylor Swift buy a porn site domain name? – Huffington Post
- Find out how Patrick Schwarzenegger is doing – TMZ
- Colton Haynes totally wins Uncle of the Year – Just Jared Jr
- Find out about Jennifer Aniston‘s hair rules – Lainey Gossip
- Vin Diesel gets choked up at a Furious 7 screening – The Hollywood Reporter
- The Hunger Games stars are making a big promise – J-14