15+ pictures inside of Matt Bomer and others at the event… More Here! »
Ryan Murphy | Latest News, Photos, and Videos
The 30-year-old actor entered a treatment facility over the weekend with the support of his girlfriend Lea Michele and the production team behind Glee, which is prepping for Cory to miss the final two episodes of the fourth season.
Click inside to read more tweets from the Glee cast… More Here! »
Evan Peters flashes a smile while attending the 2013 PaleyFest Panel for his hit show American Horror Story at the Saban Theatre on Friday (March 15) in Beverly Hills, Calif.
At the panel, co-creator and exec producer Ryan Murphy revealed that the third season will be called American Horror Story: Coven and will focus on witches.
“It’s a really cool story we’ve been talking about for a couple of years, and this seemed the year to do it,” Ryan shared.
15+ pictures inside of Evan Peters and Sarah Paulson attending PaleyFest… More Here! »
“A beautiful night honoring the amazing @MrRPMurphy:) So happy for him. What a joy to be in such an amazing room with such incredible people,” Lea tweeted.
FYI: Lea is wearing a Vivienne Tam dress, Elie Saab shoes, a Kotur bag, and Jennifer Meyer jewels.
More Here! »
- Check out what Ryan Murphy had to say about the upcoming season of AHS – Entertainment Weekly
- Why is Mark Salling getting sued? – Huffington Post
- Manti Te’o will sit down with Katie Couric – TMZ
- Check out what Saoirse Ronan had to say about The Host – Just Jared Jr
- Scarlett Johansson receives favorable reviews for Cat on a Hot Tin Roof – Lainey Gossip
- Are the Jennifer Lawrence butt photos for real? – The Superficial
- Britney Spears wears a sexy dress post-Jason Trawick split – X17
- There’s no beef between Taylor Swift and Michael J. Fox – Celebuzz
The 47-year-old Glee creator shared the pictured on his Twitter account on New Year’s Day, saying “Thanks to everyone for the kind wishes. Logan is one week old and doing great. Happy new year!”
Logan Phineus Miller Murphy was born on December 24 at 9:47a.m. via a surrogate. They shared the news via an email announcement with their friends. Isn’t he a cutie?!
Bigger picture inside… More Here! »
The 47-year-old writer/producer and his hubby sent out an email announcement to pals introducing their newborn, Logan Phineas Miller Murphy, who was born on Monday (December 24) at 9:47 a.m, according to E News.
The couple also reportedly attached to the email a photo of baby Logan laying inside a Christmas stocking.
Congratulations to the happy couple!