- Find out when Sean Lowe and Catherine Giudici will be tying the knot- US Weekly
- Christina Applegate‘s husband gets detained by police over fight with paparazzi- TMZ
- Kellan Lutz shows off tattooed arms at Comic Con- Just Jared Jr
- Sleepy Hollow has crazy DVR lift in ratings- Entertainment Weekly
- Gisele Bundchen and Tom Brady make it a family filled weekend- Lainey Gossip
- Sexy new bikini shots of Kendall Jenner- TooFab
- Check out how Jared Leto transformed himself for his role in Dallas Buyers Club- MTV
- Where are the casts of Laguna Beach and The Hills now?- Popsugar
The Bachelor Breaking News and Photos
People reports that Ben attended the University of Arizona and studied music production and business. He moved back to California after his father passed away in 2007 and says he’s looking to stay in northern Cali in the future.
Ben loves outdoorsy activities, including crab fishing, sailing, golf, skateboarding, and surfing, and he’s the proud pet owner of a Jack Russell terrier named Scotch.
ARE YOU EXCITED to see Ben as the next Bachelor?
The Bachelorette‘s DeAnna Pappas rejected Jason Mesnick’s proposal last season, as he dropped to one knee to profess his love. Now he’ll get another shot at love when The Bachelor returns in January 2009 (it’s 13th season). Here’s what we know:
– Jason is a native of Cleveland, Ohio, moved to Washington at the age of eight and received his BA in psychology at the University of Washington
– Single father from Seattle with a three-year-old son, Ty
– He divorced two years ago but wants to start another family
– He’s the middle son in a family of three boys and lives with his younger brother, Larry, and with Ty.
– Jason is an account executive in estate and legacy planning,
– He loves a variety of sports, including swimming, golf, basketball and football.
– In his spare time, he takes guitar and swing dance lessons.
– Jason is a “big brother” for the Big Brothers/Big Sisters of America. A philanthropist himself, he hopes to some day form and run his own children’s charity.
WILL YOU WATCH the new season of The Bachelor — YAY or NAY?
THE TALL & SHORT OF IT ALL
Andy, 31, is 6′ tall and hails from The Bachelor: Officer and a Gentleman. Matt, 27, is 6’5″ and hails from The Bachelor: London Calling.
Matt and his rose, Shayne Lamas, are reportedly still together and still have intentions on tying the knot. He recently told paparazzi that he’s marrying Shayne next week in Las Vegas, but he was probably just kidding!
When asked when he’s getting married, Matt said, “Next week. Las Vegas. Where Elvis got married.”
Added Matt, “I love the States, but just for the record, I did not do this for a green card.”
Brad Womack has been chosen as the new hot young thing for the 11th season of The Bachelor.
The 34-year-old southern gentleman was born in Atlanta but raised in Texas. Brad is also a self-made entrepreneur. He co-owns four lucative bars with two of his brothers, Chad and Wesley, both of whom are married.
The Bachelor‘s own ‘McSteamy’ (a plug for the same-network show, Grey’s Anatomy) had a single-parent home upbringing, which instilled “a good work ethic, the importance of a stable family and the ability to be a good provider.” “These strong values, coupled with great looks and undeniable sex appeal, make him the perfect catch,” ABC gushed in the network’s press release.
The Bachelor premieres on @ 9:30PM ET/PT on Monday, Sept. 24 on ABC.
15+ pictures inside of Bachelor Brad Womack… More Here! »
ABC loves shirtless Andy Baldwin!
If you’re wondering why The Bachelor is up in the ratings from last season, check out these sneak peek pictures of next week’s episode and you’ll see why. Here’s the synopsis:
Seven other women strip down to bikinis and short-shorts to show Iron Man Andy their athletic side, as they passionately compete in a mini-triathlon, including swimming, biking and running events in Santa Monica. However not all of the ladies are ready to rumble. Susan and Erin exercise their diva muscle and refuse to get their hair wet. The winner scores a romantic stroll on the beach with Andy, as the losers can only look on with envy. Then one lucky bachelorette is singled out to spend a romantic evening aboard the Bachelor‘s private yacht
9.8 million people tuned in to watch Navy lieutenant and Ironman triathlete Andy Baldwin give the the show its biggest premiere since 2004. This season also scored 19% better than fall’s The Bachelor: Rome adults 18-49 rating.
The Bachelor: Officer and a Gentleman airs Mondays @ 9:30PM ET/PT on ABC.
Andy Baldwin – The View, 3/30