- Find out why Juan Pablo Galavis is reportedly very angry with The Bachelor show producers – US Weekly
- Michael Jackson‘s doctor, Conrad Murray, is back in the medical business – TMZ
- Guess who is presenting at the 2014 Kids’ Choice Awards? – Just Jared Jr
- Neil Patrick Harris discusses his Broadway return – Entertainment Weekly
- Is something going on between Selena Gomez and Taylor Swift? – Lainey Gossip
- Kim Kardashian is all about cleavage in her new dress – TooFab
- Nicki Minaj looks flawless in her bikini – MTV
- Justin Theroux and Jennifer Aniston show some PDA – Popsugar
The Bachelor - Latest News, Photos, and Videos
The 32-year-old former soccer player has been vocal about how he is glad the show is over and even Instagrammed a photo with his lady love after the show saying, “We are FREE.”
“Don’t slap the hand that fed you,” last season’s winner Catherine Giudici said on the After the Finale Rose special. “The fact JP didn’t propose is so far down on the list of why this season ended so horribly. #TheBachelor.”
Catherine‘s new husband Sean Lowe added: “This is painful to watch. #TheBachelor. JP lives with his foot in his mouth. he tension is thick my friends.”
Sean later wrote: “My take on last night: I commend JP on not proposing if he isn’t ready. And he certainly shouldn’t feel pressured to say ‘I love you.’ Lastly, disrespecting the nicest guy in show business @chrisbharrison should be a crime. That’s my take. Wish them nothing but happiness. However, as the bachelor you can’t say I want to keep my feelings private. You owe it to the fans and network to open up. That’s the job.”
DO YOU THINK Juan Pablo Galavis deserves the title of “Worst Bachelor in History”?
SPOILER ALERT: DO NOT CONTINUE IF YOU DON’T WANT TO KNOW THE RESULTS!
His final two women were hairstylist Clare Crawley and nurse Nikki Ferrell in a season full of controversy with Juan Pablo‘s anti-gay comments and the recent use of the word retard on Twitter.
Click inside to find out who received the final rose on The Bachelor finale… More Here! »
- What was Juan Pablo doing at a wedding chapel in Las Vegas?- Huffington Post
- Lorde shoots down lesbian rumors- Popcrush
- Louis Tomlinson gets a new tattoo on his arm- Just Jared Jr
- HBO Go had some big problems last night- Entertainment Weekly
- Edward Snowden gets interviewed at SXSW- The Hollywood Reporter
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford doesn’t know what daylight savings time really is- DListed
- Heather Graham is still looking super hot- Hollywood Tuna
- Will anyone be killed off HBO’s Looking?- Towleroad
The 28-year-old reality star was 16 weeks along with her second child with blogger husband Nik Richie, but she has unfortunately lost her baby.
Shayne was rushed to the hospital on Sunday night after she collapsed in her Orange County home. Doctors determined that she was bleeding internally around her uterus and had to call in specialists to determine the cause of the bleeding. Her unborn baby was lost during surgery and she is currently in a coma and not breathing on her own, though doctors are optimistic about her recovery.
We are sending out our thoughts to Shayne and her loved ones during this difficult time.
“I want to apologize to all the people I may have offended because of my comments on having a Gay or Bisexual Bachelor. The comment was taken out of context. If you listen to the entire interview, there’s nothing but respect for Gay people and their families,” the 32-year-old Bachelor star shared.
He added, “I have many gay friends and one of my closest friends who’s like a brother has been a constant in my life especially during the past 5 months. The word pervert was not what I meant to say and I am very sorry about it.”
Juan closed the apology by saying, “Everyone knows English is my second language and my vocabulary is not as broad as it is in Spanish and, because of this, sometimes I use the wrong words to express myself. What I meant to say was that gay people are more affectionate and intense and for a segment of the TV audience this would be too racy to accept. The show is very racy as it is and I don’t let my 5 year old daughter watch it. Once again, I’m sorry for how my words were taken. I would never disrespect anyone.”
Earlier in the day, The Bachelor producers responded to the gay comments by saying, “Juan Pablo’s comments were careless, thoughtless and insensitive, and in no way reflect the views of the network, the show’s producers or studio.”
WHAT DO YOU THINK about Juan Pablo Galavis’ apology for his gay comments?
UPDATE: Read the apology that Juan Pablo released.
Juan Pablo Galavis isn’t coy about sharing his opinion on having a gay or bisexual on The Bachelor.
“No, just ’cause I respect them but, honestly, I don’t think it’s a good example for kids to watch that on TV. It’s hard, it’s hard, it’s a very thin line,” the 32-year-old Bachelor star shared to The TV Page.
“There’s this thing about gay people — it seems to me, I don’t know if I’m mistaken or not — I have a lot of friends like that, but they’re more pervert in a sense. Too me, the show would be too strong, too hard to watch on TV,” Juan added.
WHAT DO YOU THINK of Juan Pablo Galavis’ opinion of gays on The Bachelor?