- Bob Schieffer thinks Donald Trump‘s latest statement is ugly – TMZ
- Leighton Meester and Selena Gomez are poster perfect – Just Jared Jr
- Miley Cyrus ditches the bra, tweets about it – The Superficial
- Sean Penn is getting creative with his hair! – Lainey Gossip
- Check out Prince William and Kate Middleton‘s pre-wedding portrait – US Weekly
- Arnold Schwarzenegger in Terminator 5 and other iconic characters – MTV
- Happy Birthday Jessica Alba! – Popsugar
- Contrary to rumors, Beyonce and Jay-Z are not performing at the royal wedding – TheUrbanDaily
- Daniel Radcliffe shares on how he’s doing in New York – OK
- Warren G helps promote male enhancement commercials – Concrete Loop
Donald Trump Breaking News and Photos
- The Jersey Shore star has some nice – and not so nice – things to say about Donald Trump – PopEater
- David Archuleta shares pics from a recent trip to India – Just Jared Jr
- Amber Rose reveals her weight – Huffington Post
- Mila Kunis had nothing to do with a celebrity split – DListed
- A young actress has legs for days – Hollywood Tuna
- A music superstar holds a surprise drag-off at her concert – Towleroad
- Who went home on Celebrity Apprentice? – Radar
- A DWTS contestant says his six-pack is on backorder – Access Hollywood
- See which rapper is set to perform at SXSW – Celebuzz
- A star steps out in a totally sheer shirt – Celebslam
- Renee Zellweger shows support for Bradley Cooper – ASL
- Check out a preview of Nicki Minaj‘s “Super Bass” video – Idolator
Are you ready for a new season of Celebrity Apprentice?
This season’s cast features Meatloaf, David Cassidy, Dionne Warwick, Latoya Jackson, Real Housewife NeNe Leakes, Gary Busey, slugger Jose Canseco, and Survivor champ Richard Hatch!
Tune in to NBC at 9/8c on Sunday night (March 6) to see who Donald Trump will hire – and fire on Celebrity Apprentice!
- Donald Trump tries to put an end to the controversial mosque near Ground Zero – TMZ
- David Archuleta says ‘Things Are Gonna Get Better’ – Just Jared Jr
- Audrina Patridge doesn’t know if she can continue DWTS – Us Weekly
- Clive Owen hits up Toronto with Trust – Lainey Gossip
- Spencer Pratt admits that he’s infantile – The Superficial
- Take a peek at Usher‘s upcoming VMA performance – MTV
- Rihanna gets bare for her new album cover – Access Hollywood
- Matthew McConaughey steps out after a hard work-out – Popsugar
- Rooney Mara channels Lisbeth Salander for new role – BuzzFeed
- Blake Lively is lovely in the business casual look – Trendmill
- Joel and Benji Madden go on a brotherly run – OK
- Heidi Klum goes red for Project Runway finale – PCN
Celebs joined together to shoot a make-believe behind-the-scenes spot for Macy’s new “Find Your Magic” campaign, which will launch on Sunday, September 12!
JustJared.com recently caught up with Jessica, who shared that she conquered her fear of clowns while shooting the commercial!
Macy’s – Find Your Magic
The 40-year-old Slovenian wife of Donald Trump accessorized with Manolo Blahnik shoes, Rodo clutch and Harry Winston jewels.
The Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrates the opening of the “American Woman: Fashioning a National Identity” exhibition. The event is hosted by Patrick Robinson of The Gap, co-hosted by Vogue editor Anna Wintour and talk show queen Oprah Winfrey.
The 63-year-old weighed in on her upcoming talk show, telling Extra, “She’s a loser. Her other shows didn’t do well, this one won’t do well. Everything she touches is a failure, she’s a failure.”
The twosome have had a long-standing feud dating back to 2006 when Rosie called Donald a “snake-oil salesman” on The View.
DO YOU THINK Rosie’s show will be a hit???