- Are Ozzy and Sharon Osbourne having marriage troubles? – TMZ
- Buckwild stars Shae Bradley and Jesse J admit to sex tape – US Weekly
- Check out Jason Derulo‘s new single – Just Jared Jr
- Robert Downey, Jr. gets real with GQ – Lainey Gossip
- LeAnn Rimes is secure with her body – TooFab
- The Star Trek cast is excited to be able to chat about the film – MTV Movies
- Beyonce‘s world tour is in full swing – Popsugar
Ozzy Osbourne | Latest News, Photos, and Videos
The duo were joined at the premiere by Jeremy Renner, as well as co-stars Christopher Walken, Sam Rockwell, and Tom Waits. Colin and Sam both wore matching shirts that had Christopher‘s face on the front!
FYI: Abbie is wearing a Reem Acra dress, Neil Lane jewels, and JustFab shoes and purse. Colin is wearing Dolce&Gabbana. Tom is wearing a Levi’s jacket.
15+ pictures inside of Colin Farrell, Abbie Cornish, and others at the premiere of Seven Psychopaths… More Here! »
God Bless Ozzy Osbourne is a “definitive portrait of a troubled star — told in part through the eyes of his family — [that] relives Ozzy‘s artistic triumphs while chronicling his arduous journey to sobriety and peace.”
The film was fully financed by Sharon and Kelly‘s brother Jack.
10+ pictures inside of Kelly Osbourne and her family at the premiere… More Here! »
Justin Bieber goes incognito in a commercial for Best Buy that aired during the Super Bowl on Sunday (February 6).
In the commercial, Ozzy Osbourne promotes 4G and 5G phone service before Justin comes in to take over since technology is moving too fast for Ozzy.
At the end of the ad, Ozzy‘s wife Sharon says, “What’s a 6G” to which Ozzy replies, “What’s a Bieber?”
Justin then appears with disheveled hair and a full beard and says, “I don’t know. Kinda looks like a girl.” Ha!
WHAT DO YOU THINK of Justin Bieber’s Best Buy commercial?
Justin Bieber: Best Buy Super Bowl Commercial
- Justin Bieber and Ozzy Osbourne film a commercial- PopEater
- Elizabeth Olsen doesn’t focus on fashion- Just Jared Jr
- The Kardashian sisters talk about sex tapes- Huffington Post
- Miley Cyrus and Jeremy Piven are friends- DListed
- Aly Michalka shakes her booty- Hollywood Tuna
- Ewan McGregor plays the son of a gay men- Towleroad
- Bristol Palin nixed from an abstinence panel- Radar
- Will Lisa Rinna replace Regis Philbin as host?- Celebuzz
- Charlie Sheen is rushed to the hospital- Celebslam
- Hugh Jackman has a huge snow ball- ASL
- Check out Nicki Minaj‘s new video- Idolator
Russell Brand reprises his role as hard-partying rock star Aldous Snow in the new comedy Get Him to the Greek, starring Jonah Hill as the beleaguered record-company executive charged with reining Snow in.
Hill has his work cut out for him, but at least he never had to deal with these real-life wild men of music:
10) Axl Rose. Part J.D. Salinger, part Tasmanian devil, the Guns N’ Roses frontman only seems to emerge from his self-imposed exile long enough to cause his latest bit of havoc. Whether he’s causing riots by storming offstage during concerts or simply roughing up a photographer at the airport, Rose personifies the rock ‘n’ roll bad-boy stereotype. And you have to admit, he has some sweet cornrows.
9) Pete Doherty. This former Libertines guitarist and current Babyshambles frontman has racked up so many drug charges that he probably has his own private holding cell at the local jail. Plus, he dated Kate Moss, thus securing his rock star credentials for life.
8) Ted Nugent. No one rocks a loin cloth like the Nuge, and anyone who shoots flaming arrows at his concerts with a crossbow is someone you want to party with. Plus, the outdoorsy-est of rock stars can probably skin a deer faster than you can say “Cat Scratch Fever.”
7) Steven Tyler. How dedicated to the rock ‘n’ roll lifestyle is this legendary Aerosmith yelper? Last December, he checked himself in for his most recent stint in rehab—at the age of 61. Someday he’ll be the most badass AARP spokesperson ever.
6) Ozzy Osbourne: The man’s decapitated a dove with his teeth, snorted ants off of the sidewalk, and somehow manages to endure Sharon Osbourne’s super-shrew personality on a daily basis. Much respect.
5) C.C. DeVille: Even among his bandmates in Poison, this platinum-haired guitar-slinger distinguished himself with his taste for decadence. Following a mid-‘90s rehab stint, DeVille eventually wound up where all the real maniacs do: On the reality-TV circus sideshow that is The Surreal Life.
4) Tommy Lee. Whether he’s getting in a scuffle with Kid Rock at MTV’s Video Music Awards or making sex tapes with former Baywatch babes, this Motley Crue drummer proves that drummers can be every bit as chaotic as their spotlight-hogging counterparts. Keith Moon is no doubt looking down approvingly from his booze-saturated cloud right now.
3) Kanye West. What can you say about a guy who’s equally comfortable with insulting chief executives (remember “George Bush doesn’t care about black people”?) and pretty blonde country singers (we’re still reliving his VMAs moment with Taylor Swift) alike? It’s probably best to not say anything and let him do the talking—it’s much more entertaining that way.
2) Liam Gallagher. Let’s see; he’s sprayed a fire extinguisher in a club owner’s face during a drunken brawl. He’s publicly derided the Rolling Stones and U2, two of the most beloved bands in music history. He’s openly admitted, “If I die and there’s something afterwards, I’m going to hell, not heaven.” And he’s probably done more blow than David Crosby and Tony Montana combined. Good job, sir.
1) Slash. Axl may grab the headlines with his rock-star hissy fits, but how many guys do you know who can make a tophat look cool? Besides Mr. Peanut, of course. ‘Nuff said.
Get Him to the Greek hits theaters June 4.
- Demi Moore channels her inner-Ozzy Osbourne.
- Jessica Simpson‘s new movie reportedly sucks.
- Padma Lakshmi calls it quits with Sir Salman Rushdie.
- Hayden Panettiere goes cuckoo in some candids.
- Pete cheated on Kate! Really, Pete, really??
- Petra Nemcova gets jiggy wit it.
- Lindsay Lohan looks tight in spandex.
- Katie Holmes is up for a singing movie role.
- Princess Diana inspired Angelina Jolie.
- Celebrities love them big belts.
- Adam Sandler stripes to his boxers…. not so pretty.
- Should Shaq battle Donny‘s bulge?
- Weekend Box Office Totals: 1. “Ratatouille,” $47.2 million, 2. “Live Free or Die Hard,” $33.15 million, 3. “Evan Almighty,” $15.1 million, 4. “1408,” $10.6 million, 5. “Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer,” $9 million.
- Tonight Isaiah Washington brings his campaign to rehabilitate his image to TV for the first time with an hour-long appearance on Larry King Live.
- Kate Walsh’s character in the new Grey’s Anatomy spin-off, Private Practice, will get a new best friend this fall. Broadway diva Audra McDonald has been hired to replace Addison’s confidant, Merrin Dungey who appeared in the show’s pilot last May.