- Solange Knowles went mysteriously missing after hitting the red carpet at the MTV VMAs last night…- US Weekly
- Are Katy Perry and Riff Raff a real couple? – TMZ
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner model for a new magazine spread – Just Jared Jr
- Check out this intense The Newsroom teaser – Entertainment Weekly
- Guess who Sam Smith got to hang out with last night? – Lainey Gossip
- Who had the hits and misses on the red carpet last night? – TooFab
- The Hunger Games: Mockingjay billboards got vandalized! – MTV
- Matthew McConaughey may just be on his way to an EGOT after tonight – Popsugar
Solange Knowles - Latest News, Photos, and Videos
The 28-year-old entertainer is at the big show to support her big sister Beyonce, who is accepting the Video Vanguard Award. Beyonce is also reportedly getting ready to sing a fifteen-minute medley at the show which includes every track on her self-titled album! We cannot wait to check out Bey‘s big performance.
Make sure to tune in for the 2014 MTV Video Music Awards airing TONIGHT at 9/8c on MTV!
FYI: Solange is wearing H&M Studio Collection.
“And we could go around and get some good karma, but no. We escalate, up in this bitch like elevators. Of course sometimes shit go down, when it’s a billion dollars on an elevator,” Bey sings in the first verse.
WHAT DO YOU THINK of the lyrics to Beyonce’s new song?
Click inside to read all of the lyrics from Beyonce & Nicki Minaj’s “Flawless (Remix)”… More Here! »
Here is what the 28-year-old singer had to share with the mag:
On the elevator fight with Jay Z: “What’s important is that my family and I are all good. What we had to say collectively was in the statement that we put out, and we all feel at peace with that.”
On the change of pace in New Orleans life: “I have friends who call in the middle of the day and say, ‘Come around the corner for a drink—we’re going to hear this band,’ and I’m just like ‘No, I can’t! … Okay, wait for me.’ So I have to remove myself. As an artist, I lack discipline in terms of buckling down. But if I’m isolated then I have no choice.”
On deciding to become a singer: “I was nervous to talk to my parents. Part of my mom was like, ‘Please be normal and get a regular job,’ because she had gone through so much with my sister. She knew how strong-willed I was and how the industry was probably not going to be the most supportive thing for a 15-year-old girl.”
- Solange Knowles shares some intimate pics from her 28th birthday with her beau – US Weekly
- More details are being revealed about Katie Cleary‘s husband’s suicide – TMZ
- New Disney dolls have been revealed! – Just Jared Jr
- What entertainment topped Best of the 90s poll? – Entertainment Weekly
- Mila Kunis gave an interview where she went off about certain questions – Lainey Gossip
- Vanessa Hudgens flaunts her bikini bod – TooFab
- See the teaser for Demi Lovato‘s new video – MTV
- Nina Dobrev has the bikini look all mastered – Popsugar
Solange Knowles shines bright in a pink ensemble while attending the Gucci Beauty Launch event hosted by Frida Giannini on Wednesday (June 4) in New York City.
10+ pictures inside of Solange Knowles and others at the Gucci Beauty Launch… More Here! »
Beyonce keeps it sexy in a white jumpsuit at the Chime for Change One-Year Anniversary event at Gucci Fifth Avenue on Tuesday (June 3) in New York City.
The 32-year-old entertainer was spotted posing with her younger sister Solange Knowles and Blake Lively at the event, which was hosted by Gucci Creative Director Frida Giannini and T Magazine Editor-In-Chief Deborah Needleman.
In case you missed it, have a look at Beyonce on the cover of T magazine’s latest issue.
20+ pictures inside of Beyonce and Solange Knowles posing together at the Chime for Change event… More Here! »