- Get the scoop on Ryan Murphy and the Glee team’s new horror comedy series Scream Queens- Entertainment Weekly
- Kirk Cameron reenacts all seasons of Growing Pains in 60 seconds- Gossip Cop
- Jennette McCurdy will star in a new Netflix series- Just Jared Jr
- Disney has announced its next big animated film- Huffington Post
- Monica Lewinsky has joined Twitter- The Hollywood Reporter
- Is Benedict Cumberbatch going to get engaged?- DListed
- Kim Kardashian‘s booty is looking amazing in those shorts- Hollywood Tuna
- Clean Bandit and Jess Glynne celebrate “Real Love” in new video - Towleroad
Brad Falchuk - Latest News, Photos, and Videos
The 41-year-old actress has guest starred in five episodes of Glee beginning in 2010 and an insider tells Us Weekly that “things started off professionally” between the pair.
Gwyneth was recently spotted on a dinner date with the 43-year-old producer at East Borough in Los Angeles. “It was flirty,” a source said of the dinner.
The relationship has not been officially confirmed by either party.
DO YOU THINK that Gwyneth Paltrow and Brad Falchuk make a cute couple??
“Mayors don’t get a lot of time to watch television, so I don’t know much about this season’s plot but actually it would be great to see what happens with Finn and Rachel,” Michael joked, referring to Lea Michele and Cory Monteith‘s characters.
Also pictured inside: the cast leaving their trailers and heading to the show’s set.
Ryan Murphy‘s resume just got a bit longer – the Glee creator has signed on for the FX pilot American Horror Story!
The 45-year-old screenwriter, director, and producer will be teaming up with Glee co-creator Brad Falchuk, whom he worked with on FX’s Nip/Tuck, for the new drama set to begin production in April.
“American Horror Story is a project that Brad and I have been discussing for a while … FX is the perfect place for this series and we look forward to a great homecoming,” Ryan said in a statement.
“And as for Glee, fans can rest assured that we haven’t taken our eyes off that ball for a second,” he added. “We’ve broken the stories for the season’s remaining episodes and we’ve got big things planned for our little glee club as it strives to make it past Regionals to the all-important Nationals competition in New York City.”
ARE YOU EXCITED for Ryan and Brad’s new show?