- Cara and Mady Gosselin are “not messed up,” but think their mom is “annoying” – Huffington Post
- Meryl Streep went on quite the rant at the National Board of Review – The Hollywood Reporter
- Miley Cyrus posts throwback avatar – check it out – Just Jared Jr
- SNL adds two female writers to staff – Entertainment Weekly
- Full House‘s Candace Cameron calls herself a “submissive” wife – DListed
- Beth Behrs works it for Esquire – Hollywood Tuna
- Director Lee Daniels discusses growing up gay – Towleroad
Kate Gosselin Breaking News and Photos
- Kate Gosselin has opened up about her feelings about ex Jon Gosselin – US Weekly
- Britney Spears says a lot of sex goes into what she does – TMZ
- Check out this Beauty and the Beast season 2 sneak peek pic – Just Jared Jr
- Five take-aways from Miley: the Movement – Entertainment Weekly
- Find out what Meg Ryan is up to – Lainey Gossip
- Gwen Stefani celebrates her 44th birthday – TooFab
- Check out this Carrie clip – MTV Movies
- Sandra Bullock can make George Clooney giggle – Popsugar
- Read all about why Kate Gosselin is taking her ex-husband Jon Gosselin to court- Huffington Post
- Parents Television Council is absolutely furious over the MTV VMAs “selling sex” to teens- The Hollywood Reporter
- Meet the new cast members of Hunger Games: Mockingjay- Just Jared Jr
- Wonder Woman‘s Lynda Carter lands a major guest starring gig- Entertainment Weekly
- Did Taylor Swift really sat that?!- DListed
- Farrah Abraham flaunts her cleavage at VMAs party- Hollywood Tuna
- Donald Trump sued over his “fake university”- Towleroad
Kate Gosselin gets all glammed up for the American Red Cross Red Ball Gala held at the Please Touch Museum on Saturday night (March 10) in Philadelphia, Penn.
“Thx @redcrossphilly & @dcschrader for a fun night at #redball12 Met many great people!Great food! Hope 2c u next yr!Keep up the good work!:)” the 36-year-old reality television personality tweeted after the event.
The next day, Kate and her eight kiddies enjoyed some good food and a family movie (Hugo)!
“It’s been a great day with my kids! All are happily in sleepy land, with bellies full of party foods and a good movie to dream abt! GN!” she wrote.
Kate Gosselin co-hosts SiriusXM’s Broadminded radio show on Friday (March 2) at the SiriusXM Studio in Washington, D.C.
“Thanks to everyone with questions on @SiriusXM Broadminded Show this am. Sorry I only scratched the surface&didnt get to answer enough!” the 36-year-old reality mom tweeted.
Kate‘s recent blog post for CouponCabin includes traveling tips that “save my sanity every trip.”
Her advice: label suitcases with clearly visible names, always pack a small medical/first aid kit, and pack suitcases with pajamas and toothbrushes on top.
10+ pictures inside of Kate Gosselin at the SiriuXM Studio…
More Here! »
Kate Gosselin goes makeup free to the tanning salon on Friday (February 24) in West Reading, Penn.
The 36-year-old reality star recently sat down for a candid interview with Dr. Drew on his show, Dr. Drew’s Lifechangers.
“The odds are so against me, one mom and eight kids,” Kate said to Dr. Drew (via Us Weekly) about possibly starting to date. “I am lonely. I clean up the house, put kids to bed and there I sit. Ideally I would find that person. . . don’t know if I feel ready for that.”
“I feel like he’s trying [to be a good dad] again,” Kate added about ex-husband Jon Gosselin. “That’s good. The bottom line is the kids come home basically happy and that’s all that matters.”
Kate Gosselin heads to the dentist’s office on Thursday (January 26) in West Reading, Penn.
“Rushed to dentist… Temporary crown (remember my first root canal?) just broke.. Oh no! I am SO scared of dentist… Wish me luck!” the 36-year-old reality star tweeted.
“Survived dentist- was in&out in 40 min! Heard of ‘fast food’? this was ‘fast dentist!’ All better! Now dinner cleanup, homework, showers & bed!” Kate wrote in another tweet.