Top Stories

Michael Jackson Latest News, Photos, and Videos

Ephraim Sykes Cast as Michael Jackson in 'MJ the Musical'!

Ephraim Sykes is Michael Jackson!

The 34-year-old actor will play the late Thriller music icon in the upcoming Broadway musical MJ The Musical, Variety confirmed on Thursday (November 21).

Ephraim currently stars in Ain’t Too Proud – The Life and Times of the Temptations, and earned a Tony nomination for his role as David Ruffin, as well as a Grammy nomination for the cast recording. He’s previously been on NBC’s Hairspray Live!, and has appeared in Newsies and Hamilton.

The show is “intended to highlight’s the King of Pop’s life and career, boasting a selection of his chart-topping hits such as ‘Thriller,’ ‘Billie Jean, ‘ ‘Man in the Mirror,’ and ‘The Way You Make Me Feel.’”

Previews for the upcoming production will begin on July 6, 2020 at the Neil Simon Theatre, with an official opening set for August 13, 2020.

READ MORE: HBO Claims They Didn’t Breach Any Contract with Michael Jackson Over ‘Leaving Neverland’ Doc

Paris Jackson Calls Out 50 Cent for Michael Jackson Comment

Paris Jackson is slamming 50 Cent for his recent comments about her late father Michael Jackson.

It started on Thursday (September 5) when the 44-year-old rapper posted an Instagram video of singer Chris Brown doing some backflips during a performance, captioning it, “👀All I’m saying is I never seen MJ come out like this 🤷🏽‍♂️.”

“Superbowl 1993,” the 21-year-old model clapped back in the comments. “True legends don’t need to exert outrageous amounts of energy just to grasp your attention. Stillness, my friend. Stillness. More power in stillness than you can probably understand.”

“And I say this with zero shade to Chris,” Paris Jackson added. “I love him dearly. This is just for you 50.”

In a new post on Friday, 50 Cent wrote, “Why am I the bad guy,I understand how you feel Paris,but does anyone care about how the little boys butts feels 🤷🏽‍♂️ #lecheminduroi #bransoncognac.”

READ MORE: Marlon Brando Said Michael Jackson Cried When Confronted Over Sexual Abuse Claims

Michael Jackson Photo Gallery

Marlon Brando Said Michael Jackson Cried When Confronted Over Sexual Abuse Claims

A new clip has come to light that reveals a conversation that took place between Marlon Brando and Michael Jackson.

The late Godfather actor confronted the late “Billie Jean” singer over the sexual abuse allegations against him in the early 1990s, as revealed in the season finale of the Luminary podcast docu-series “Telephone Stories: The Trials of Michael Jackson,” which airs on Sunday (via Variety).

During an interview with prosecutors at Michael‘s 1994 trial, Marlon recounted a conversation he’d had with Michael at his Neverland Ranch.

“I had asked him if he was a virgin, and he just sort of laughed and giggled,” Marlon said, adding that Michael was not comfortable with the “f-word” or speaking candidly about his sex life.

When he questioned Michael about the child abuse claims, he shared that Michael started to cry and said he hated his father.

“With this mode of behavior that’s been going on, I think it’s pretty reasonable to conclude that he may have had something to do with kids,” Marlon continued. “My impression was that he didn’t want to answer because he was frightened to answer me.”

Marlon Brando’s son Miko had worked for Michael Jackson at the time of the dialogue, leading Marlon to have the talk with Michael.

READ MORE: Aaron Carter Says Michael Jackson Did One Thing That Was ‘A Little Bit Inappropriate’

Dave Chappelle Says Michael Jackson Accusers Are Lying in New Standup Special

  • Dave Chappelle rejects the claims against Michael Jackson by Leaving Neverland accusers Wade Robson and James Safechuck in a new comedy special.- TMZ
  • Sarah Hyland has an exciting new project. – Just Jared Jr
  • Missy Elliott is timeless. – Lainey Gossip
  • Pete Davidson chewed out a college crowd during his comedy set. – DListed
  • Why is Alyson Stoner trending after the VMAs? – TooFab
  • Why is Fox News coming for Taylor Swift? – Towleroad
  • Speaking of, did you catch Taylor Swift tear up the stage? – Just Jared Jr

Kieran Culkin Addresses Allegations Against Michael Jackson

Kieran Culkin is speaking out in response to the allegations made against Michael Jackson in the HBO documentary Leaving Neverland.

The 36-year-old actor spent time with Michael when he was a child as his older brother Macaulay Culkin was very close with the late singer.

Back in 2003, Michael gave an interview and talked about his time with Kieran.

“I have slept in the bed with many children. I sleep in the bed with all of them,” Michael said in the 2003 interview. “When Macaulay Culkin [was little], Kieran Culkin would sleep on this side and Macaulay Culkin on this side, his sister is in there. We’re all just jammed in the bed.”

Now, Kieran is being asked about the claims made by Wade Robson and James Safechuck in the documentary.

“The only thing I can say is that I can’t really say anything and the reason for that is I can’t be helpful to anyone,” Kieran told The Guardian. “To me, it seems like there’s two sides to this thing and because I can’t be helpful on one side or the other, anything I say and anything that gets put out in print could only hurt somebody and there’s already a lot of really hurt feelings.”

“There are already a lot of people who are in a difficult position and if I contribute in any way, it’s just going to hurt someone because I can’t actually help,” he added.

HBO Claims They Didn't Breach Any Contract with Michael Jackson Over 'Leaving Neverland' Doc

HBO is responding to claims made by Michael Jackson‘s estate that the network breached a deal with the release of Leaving Neverland.

HBO is arguing that the $100 million battle brought on by the late entertainer’s estate should not be heard outside the public court, according to court documents obtained by The Blast.

The Jackson estate is pushing for the case to be heard in arbitration, which is a private court.

The Jackson estate’s argument stems from a 1992 deal HBO and Michael had over the airing of one of the his concert specials, where there was a non-disparaging clause.

In the new court documents, HBO claims the the contract was clear, stating that any legal issues arising would be heard in private court. They are calling the estate’s interpretation “mere fantasy.

HBO says Leaving Neverland only briefly mentioned the 1992 and has nothing to do with the documentary. The network also argues the documentary came out more than 25 years after the termination of the 1992 agreement and “long past any reasonable period of time thereafter.”

After the release of Leaving Neverland – where Wade Robson and James Safechuck accuse the late King of Pop of molesting them as boys – the Jackson estate claims HBO violated their deal with Michael and are seeking up to $100 million damages.