- Michael Jackson‘s former doctor Arnie Klein has sadly died at age 70 – US Weekly
- Doris Roberts‘ man friend did not like the movie Room – TMZ
- R5 announces an exciting New Year’s show in Vegas – Just Jared Jr
- Joe Manganiello will guest star on a CBS sitcom – Entertainment Weekly
- Jeremy Renner is working on an album – Lainey Gossip
- Ricky Schroder‘s two daughters stun in a new photo shoot – TooFab
- Harry Potter fans react to Cursed Child news – MTV
- Only Nick Jonas can make this gray sweatsuit look hot – Popsugar
Michael Jackson News, Pictures, and Videos
The group – Avi Kaplan, Scott Hoying, Kevin Olusola, Mitch Grassi, and Kirstie Maldonado – sang a mash-up of more than 20 songs by the King of Pop in six minutes!
They included everything from “Man in the Mirror” and “Human Nature” to “Smooth Criminal” and “Billie Jean.” Watch below!
In case you didn’t know, Pentatonix gained fame after winning the third season of NBC’s The Sing-Off. They also won a Grammy for Best Arrangement, Instrumental or A Cappella for their song “Daft Punk.”
Pentatnix Sings Tribute to Michael Jackson
“Two or three f–king years, I never met him, never shook his hand, but he found out the name I stayed in hotels under, so it didn’t matter where I was, he’d ring up do this kind of thing, like you did when you were 10, you know,” the 50-year-old actor shared to The Guardian while promoting his film The Water Diviner.
Russell revealed one of Michael‘s jokes by saying, “‘Is Mr Wall there? Is Mrs Wall there? Are there any Walls there? Then what’s holding the roof up? Ha ha.’ You’re supposed to grow out of doing that, right?”
- Read the emotional note that Prince Jackson dedicated to his late father Michael on his 18th birthday- Radar
- The real reason why Taylor Swift didn’t attend Kanye West‘s fashion show- Gossip Cop
- The Teen Beach 2 trailer has arrived- Just Jared Jr
- Blake Lively debuts her post-baby body- Huffington Post
- Cindy Crawford goes without photoshop in a bikini- DListed
- Kendall Jenner poses with a famous monkey- Hollywood Tuna
- Transgender man describes how coming out to his lesbian girlfriend led to marriage- Towleroad
Check out the new music video for the late Michael Jackson‘s song “A Place With No Name,” off his recent collection album Xscape.
The music video includes rare clips of the King of Pop on the set of the Herb Ritts-directed music video for his 1991 single “In the Closet.”
In case you didn’t know, “A Place with No Name” was the first music video to ever debut exclusively on Twitter.
WHAT DO YOU THINK of Michael Jackson’s new music video for “A Place With No Name”?
Michael Jackson – ‘A Place With No Name’ Music Video
The King of Pop was resurrected for a performance of the song “Slave to the Rhythm” from his posthumous album XSCAPE, which is is now available in stores everywhere. Watch the performance below!
Michael‘s new album is on track to debut at either number one or two on the Billboard 200 albums chart this coming week. Right now it is between his album and the Black Keys‘ new album Turn Blue for the top spot.
WHAT DID YOU THINK of the Michael Jackson hologram performance?
Michael Jackson Hologram at Billboard Music Awards 2014!
Justin Timberlake & Michael Jackson Can't Stop Dancing for 'Love Never Felt So Good' Music Video - Watch Now!
The song is featured on Michael‘s latest album Xscape.
“Got a surprise coming… #MJandJT #MJXSCAPE. Sneak peek on @TheEllenShow tomorrow…” Justin tweeted the day before to get his fans hyped up about the new video.
Be sure to watch below, and sound off in the comments with your thoughts! Justin and Michael show off their signature dance moves alongside some other individuals.