Top Stories

Celine Dion Breaking News, Photos, and Videos

Celine Dion Speaks Out Amid George Floyd Protests: 'We Must Be Anti-Racist'

Celine Dion is speaking out.

The 52-year-old “My Heart Will Go On” singer posted a note on Sunday (May 31) in the wake of Black Lives Matter protests around the nation sparked by the murder of George Floyd.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Celine Dion

“It’s hard to find the words…the tragedy, the injustice breaks my heart. I can’t even begin to imagine what George Floyd‘s family is going through. As so many have already said, it’s not enough to be non-racist, we must be anti-racist. Change is long overdue. Racism and brutality must end. Its everyone’s problem, everyone’s fight. And I pray together we can find peace,” she wrote.

Other popular music stars, like Shawn Mendes, have recently spoke out as well. See what he said…

Check out Celine Dion‘s message…

Celine Dion Performs 'The Prayer' with Lady Gaga & More as the Finale for 'Together at Home' (Video)

The best performance of the night during the One World: Together At Home special was saved for last – Celine Dion made a surprise appearance to perform “The Prayer” with some friends!

The legendary singer was joined by her duet partner Andrea Bocelli, plus event curator Lady Gaga, John Legend, and pianist Lang Lang for the performance.

All of the entertainers filmed their portions from home and the videos were pieced together to create an incredible moment.

Gaga worked with Global Citizen and the World Health Organization to organize the eight-hour special and she helped raise $50 million from private corporations and philanthropists before the event even began. The evening was not a fundraiser because all the money had already been raised.

Watch the performance below and check out all of the other songs that were performed throughout the evening.

Celine Dion Photo Gallery

Taylor Swift, Shawn Mendes, Celine Dion & Many More Join Lady Gaga's 'One World: Together at Home' Event

Taylor Swift, Celine Dion, and Shawn Mendes are just a trio of the artists who have joined the One World: Together at Home event.

Happening this weekend on Saturday (April 18), the three stars will also be joined by Alicia Keys, Amy Poehler, Awkwafina, Camila Cabello, Ellen DeGeneres, Jennifer Lopez, LL Cool J, Lupita Nyong’o, Matthew McConaughey, Oprah Winfrey, Pharrell Williams, Sam Smith, Usher and Victoria Beckham for the charitable event.

One World: Together At Home is the first-of-its kind global broadcast event to celebrate the heroic efforts of community health workers, and to support the World Health Organization in the global fight to end COVID-19.

Curated by Lady Gaga, it will be hosted by Jimmy Fallon, Jimmy Kimmel and Stephen Colbert.

See which other stars will be participating in the event on JustJared now!

Celine Dion Sends Positive Message To Fans Amid Coronavirus Pandemic

Celine Dion is speaking out amid the coronavirus outbreak.

The 51-year-old Courage singer took to social media on Thursday morning (March 19) to send a positive message to her fans who may be struggling during this pandemic.

“I hope you’re all taking good care of yourselves and each other during this very very difficult time. I’m at home with my family, and we are taking all the necessary precautions to stay healthy and safe,” Celine said in her message. “My thoughts and prayers go out to all of those who have lost loved ones, to those who are ill, as well as all who are facing hardships as a result of this drastic situation. I wish you strength and courage, and I hope that positive news and progress will return our lives back to normal sooner rather than later. Now more than ever, I hope you find music as a source of comfort, healing and peace.”

“Be kind to each other, look after each other… we’re all in this together!,” Celine concluded.

Last week, Celine announced that the remainder of her North American tour dates were being postponed due to the Coronavirus pandemic.

Celine Dion Postpones Remainder of Her Tour Dates in North America Because of Coronavirus

Celine Dion has announced that the remainder of her North American tour dates are being postponed amid the Coronavirus pandemic.

The 51-year-old singer just wrapped a triumphant week of shows in the New York City area and then had to cancel two shows this week after coming down with a cold, though thankfully she tested negative for the virus.

Celine just made the announcement that the remaining 17 dates on this leg of the tour, which was going to wrap on April 27, will be rescheduled.

“Ticket holders of the postponed performances will receive more information shortly and should keep their original tickets to use at the rescheduled dates later this year,” her team said in a statement.

Make sure to check out all of the amazing fashion that Celine wore in New York.

Celine is currently scheduled to resume the tour in late May in Europe.

Celine Dion Comes Down With A Cold (Not Coronavirus) & Postpones Two Concerts

Celine Dion has had to cancel a few of her upcoming concerts.

The 51-year-old singer, who has made the streets of New York City her runway lately, made the announcement on her Facebook that she has been coming down with a few symptoms, and out of concern, was tested for COVID-19 novel coronavirus.

Those tests are negative, but Celine is still postponing a few of her concerts as she recovers.

“On Monday night, a day after completing a six-show run in the New York area, Celine began feeling the symptoms of a common cold. The symptoms persisted into Tuesday, and her doctors instructed her to rest for the next 5-7 days,” a statement posted to Celine‘s Facebook explained. “After testing her, the doctors concluded that her virus was not related to COVID-19.”

“I’m so sorry for disappointing my fans in Washington D.C. and Pittsburgh,” she shared said in the statement. “I hope everyone understands.”

The two upcoming performances that were postponed are at Capital One Arena in Washington, D.C. on March 11, and at the PPG Paints Arena in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania on March 13.

The shows have been rescheduled, November 16 and November 18, respectively.

Read her full statement below!

Celine Dion Throws A Bouquet of Roses To Fans in NYC

Celine Dion is absolutely beaming in her latest high fashion look in New York City on Sunday afternoon (March 8).

The 51-year-old singer wore a stunning Oscar de la Renta look while leaving her hotel ahead of her concert at Prudential Center in Newark.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Celine Dion

While posing for the romantic photos with her bouquet of pink roses, Celine threw them out to waiting fans who were there to see her ahead of the concert.

Just the night before, Celine‘s fans broke out into a massive sing-a-long in the subway following her concert.

celine dion tosses roses fans nyc 01
celine dion tosses roses fans nyc 02
celine dion tosses roses fans nyc 03
celine dion tosses roses fans nyc 04
celine dion tosses roses fans nyc 05