Top Stories

Harrison Ford News, Pictures, and Videos

Harrison Ford & 'Star Wars' Cast Cover 'Vanity Fair' Together!

Han Solo and Chewbacca are back together on the cover of Vanity Fair magazine’s June 2015 issue!

The cover features Rey (Daisy Ridley) and Finn (John Boyega), as well as Harrison Ford, Chewie, and BB-8.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics from Star Wars

Everyone on the cover is featured in Star Wars: The Force Awakens, which is set to hit theaters later this year on December 18.

More photos and exclusive interview will be available beginning tomorrow on VanityFair.com. Be sure to stay tuned to JustJared.com and we’ll bring you some more info!

Bigger cover inside… More Here! »

Harrison Ford Released From Hospital After Plane Crash

It has been reported that Harrison Ford has been released from the hospital after a couple of weeks recovering from his plane crash injuries!

“On his way to healing. He’s a strong guy,” a close source shared to Us Weekly about the 72-year-old actor, who was released late last week.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Harrison Ford

Another source revealed that Harrison will now be transferred to a rehab facility to seek treatment on his pelvis and ankle, which were injured after he crash landed his plane on a golf course earlier this month.

We continue to wish Harrison a speedy recovery after his scary plane crash.

Photos of 'Harrison Ford'

Find Out How Harrison Ford Is Doing After His Plane Crash

  • Harrison Ford‘s wife Calista Flockhart is taking care of him after his plane crash – Radar
  • Taylor Swift super fan tragically passes away from brain cancer – Gossip Cop
  • The cast of In Dubious Battle is shaping out to be amazing – Just Jared Jr
  • Fashion Police will reportedly recast major roles – Huffington Post
  • Are Kate Hudson and Chris Martin an item? – DListed
  • Here are all of Mike Tyson‘s knockouts – Hollywood Tuna
  • Is a Modern Family divorce happening? – Towleroad

Harrison Ford Plane Crash Video: Footage Emerges of His Emergency Landing

Video has emerged of Harrison Ford crash landing his airplane in an emergency landing at Penmar golf course on Thursday (March 5) in Venice, Calif.

The various cell phone videos, compiled by The Associated Press and posted to YouTube, show the plane going down. You can also hear onlookers express their shock as they watch the airplane go down.

Harrison‘s rep has released a statement saying he’s expected to make a full recovery after the emergency landing.

We’re wishing Harrison a speedy recovery after the terrifying incident.


Harrison Ford Crash Landing Video

Doctor Who Helped Harrison Ford at Plane Crash Speaks Out

When Harrison Ford crash-landed his plane at Penmar golf course on Thursday (March 5), a doctor who happened to be golfing that day rushed to his aid.

The 72-year-old actor was assisted by spine surgeon Sanjay Khurana, who is now speaking out about the incident.

“A passenger in the rear seat slumped over in distress belted in. I could smell fuel,” he told CBS. “We wanted to get him out safely and with the fuel leaking out, I motioned to some of the other folks at the golf course to put dirt on the fuel so it wouldn’t combust. I just wanted to get him out safely so that the situation wouldn’t erupt into a fire.”

Sanjay added, “He was a very familiar face. Kind of somewhat of an iconic face. And yeah, I did recognize who he was.”

Harrison Ford Expected to Make Full Recovery, Rep Says

Harrison Ford is going to be OK after crash-landing his plane at Penmar golf course on Thursday (March 5) in Venice, Calif.

The 72-year-old actor is expected to make a full recovery.

Harrison was flying a WW2 vintage plane today which stalled upon take off. He had no other choice but to make an emergency landing, which he did safely,” his rep tells JustJared.com. “He was banged up and is in the hospital receiving medical care. The injuries sustained are not life threatening, and he is expected to make a full recovery.”

We’re glad to hear Harrison is OK!

Harrison Ford's Son Ben Gives 'OK' Status Update After Plane Crash

Harrison Ford‘s son Ben took to Twitter to share an update on his dad’s condition!

“At the hospital. Dad is ok. Battered, but ok! He is every bit the man you would think he is. He is an incredibly strong man,” the 47-year-old chef tweeted.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Harrison Ford

Ben added, “Thank you all for your thoughts and good vibes for my dad.”

We are so relieved to hear that Harrison is doing fine after his scary plane crash earlier in the day!

A Member of Townsquare Entertainment News | Advertise here