- Wissam Al Mana was spotted being a hands-on dad in new photos – TMZ
- Game of Thrones‘ Rose Leslie keeps real-life boyfriend Kit Harington‘s secrets – Wetpaint
- Selena Gomez almost starred in the series 13 Reasons Why - Just Jared Jr
- Baywatch actor Jeremy Jackson is going to jail – DListed
- Emily Ratajkowski is barely covered up in this new photo shoot – Hollywood Tuna
- New Orleans cop spanks street performer’s butt at Gay Easter Parade – Towleroad
- Hunter Hayes reveals which one of his songs is about his girlfriend – J-14
Janet Jackson News, Pictures, and Videos
Now, Wissam has taken to his personal website to pen his ex a note titled “Love,” featuring a black-and-white photo of Janet.
“To the most beautiful person in the world, thank you for your divine love, your eternal support and for being my best friend,” he wrote. “I love you so much, inshallah we will be together in the Great Forever x.”
A few days ago, Wissam also posted a passage from the Quran on the same site, which many people thought might be a cryptic message for Janet.
ICYMI, check out the first photo of Eissa.
In the cute photo, Janet and 14-week-old Eissa can be seen snuggling up together while the baby boy adorably yawns.
“My baby and me after nap time,” Janet captioned the image.
Janet and Wissam welcomed their new addition on January 3rd and announced their separation earlier this month.
Check out the photo of Janet and Eissa below…
While neither the 50-year-old singer nor the 42-year-old business magnate have spoken out about the divorce, Wissam has now updated his website, WissamAlMana.com, to reflect some of his personal beliefs.
Specifically, he shared this passage from the Quran: “You shall most certainly be tried in your possessions and in your persons; and indeed you shall hear many hurtful things from those to whom revelation was granted before your time, as well as from those who have come to ascribe divinity to other beings beside Allah. But if you remain patient in adversity and conscious of Him – this, behold, is something to set one’s heart upon. – 3:186.”
A source told People, “The cultural differences between [Janet] and Wissam became even more obvious [after Eissa arrived]. They come from very different worlds.”
If you didn’t know, Janet was raised as a Jehovah’s Witness, though she no longer identifies as one, and Wissam is Muslim.
- Janet Jackson probably had a prenup with soon-to-be ex-husband Wissam Al Mana, but that has not been confirmed – TMZ
- It looks like the “feud” between Dwayne Johnson and Vin Diesel may be over for now – Wetpaint
- Shawn Mendes is a huge fan of Harry Styles‘ debut solo single “Sign of the Times” – Just Jared Jr
- What went wrong between longtime lovebirds Olivia Munn and Aaron Rodgers? – Lainey Gossip
- Read a review for the new film, The Fate of the Furious, right here – The Hollywood Reporter
Sources report that the couple, who got married in 2012, has decided that things aren’t working out and wish to go their separate ways.
Their dad Joe Jackson wrote on his website, “Congratulations to my daughter Janet Jackson on the birth of my Grandson. Making me a grandfather again ! Wishing you all the love and happiness a father could wish a daughter.”
Click inside to see more Jackson family tweets for Janet…More Here! »