- The Suite Life of Zack & Cody‘s Dylan Sprouse responds to the leaked nude photos… and admits it is really him- US Weekly
- Charlie Sheen says that his ex-wife Denise Richards has ruined Christmas- TMZ
- Does Niall Horan have a new girlfriend?- Just Jared Jr
- The winner of Survivor: Blood vs. Water is… – Entertainment Weekly
- Chris Evans and Alice Eve go out for dinner together- Lainey Gossip
- Jamie Lynn Spears shares a family Christmas photo- TooFab
- Macklemore crowd surfs… while holding a toddler- MTV
- Flashback to Brad Pitt‘s hoop earring days- Popsugar
Dylan Sprouse Breaking News and Photos
Here’s a brief synopsis of episode “Model Behavior”: When Mr. Moseby disembark the ship for the day, Zack and Marcus throw a party with a group of models who are onboard but must then find a way to prevent the owner of the modeling agency Cyndi Cannon (Gifford) from finding out. Meanwhile, Cody mistakenly thinks Bailey is jealous of his ex-girlfriend, Janice.
This special ep of Suite Life airs this Saturday (March 27) @ 9:30PM ET/PT on Disney Channel.
Tomorrow, Katie and Today‘s Hoda Kotb will co-host the National Lesbian & Gay Journalists Association‘s “Headlines & Headliners,” the organization’s annual benefit event in New York City.
10+ pictures inside of The Kathie Lee Gifford Life on Deck… More Here! »
- The Sprouse Twins will be getting the People Magazine treatment
- Emma Watson has something written on her chest
- Octo Mom‘s has another publicist quit on her
- Oprah has a word for Rihanna about domestic abuse
- Catherine Zeta-Jones and Michael Douglas at LAX
- Pollini Spring 2009 Collection
- Britney Spears wears a police uniform
- U2 rocks Fordham University in NYC
- Rosario Dawson in Complex Magazine
- Watchmen sold an estimated $55.7 million in tickets in its first three days, distributor Warner Bros. Pictures said, becoming the biggest opening of the year.
- Britney Spears made a surprise visit to a group of sick children at Miami Children’s Hospital on Saturday.
- Chris Brown is willing to cop a plea, but only to a misdemeanor and with no jail time, TMZ reports.