- Jamie Lee Curtis has been involved in a car accident, where Jodie Foster rushed to her side for comfort – TMZ
- Pretty Little Liars‘ Tammin Sursok shows off pregnant bikini body – US Weekly
- Check out Jordin Sparks‘ new song – Just Jared Jr
- Emma Watson explains why she temporarily quit acting – Entertainment Weekly
- Kate Middleton called a princess on Prince George‘s birth certificate – Lainey Gossip
- Amber Rose shares a pic of her son – TooFab
- Demi Lovato shares a duck face selfie – MTV Buzz
- Kate Hudson works out in a sports bra – Popsugar
Jamie Lee Curtis Breaking News and Photos
Jessica Biel keeps it classy chic while attending the premiere of her new movie Hitchcock held at the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences’ Samuel Goldwyn Theater on Tuesday (November 20) in Beverly Hills, Calif.
At the premiere, Jessica tweeted, “Lemme tell you about my girl crush on these two… Helen and Toni!”
FYI: Jessica is wearing a Gucci dress, Sergio Rossi shoes, a Fendi bag, and Jennifer Meyer jewels. Helen is wearing a Dolce&Gabbana dress.
20+ pictures inside of Jessica Biel looking gorgeous at the premiere in Beverly Hills… More Here! »
- Jamie Lee Curtis shares how you can help with Hurricane Sandy relief- Huffington Post
- Jimmy Kimmel Live will broadcast from the Brooklyn Academy of Music in New York- Entertainment Weekly
- Check out this first look at Pretty Little Liars‘ Sasha Pieterse‘s new movie- Just Jared Jr
- Take a look at Levi Johnston‘s wedding photo- DListed
- Miranda Kerr gets sexy for Esquire mag- Hollywood Tuna
- Apple is to sell iPhone controlled LED light bulbs that let you turn rooms any color you want- Towleroad
- Kerry Washington is obsessed with her Scandal costars- Celebuzz
- Russell Brand bends it like Beckham doing yoga- ASL
Heidi Klum sparkles on the red carpet at the Children’s Hospital Los Angeles Gala: Noche de Ninos held at L.A. Live Event Deck on Saturday (October 20) in Los Angeles.
The 39-year-old model was honored with the “Courage to Care Award” for her dedication and support of the hospital’s mission and the patients it serves.
Also pictured: Heidi arriving at LAX Airport on a flight earlier that day.
FYI: Heidi is wearing a Kaufman Franco dress and Jimmy Choo shoes.
25+ pictures inside of Heidi Klum and Melanie Griffith at the gala… More Here! »
- Jamie Lee Curtis and Rob Reiner to play Zooey Deschanel‘s parents on New Girl- Entertainment Weekly
- Find out what Fall TV shows you should watch- Huffington Post
- Stacy Keibler‘s dangerous accessory- TMZ
- Lily Collins‘ new Mortal Instruments: City of Bones interview- Just Jared Jr
- Jennifer Lawrence reveals she wore two pairs of Spanx at the Oscars – Lainey Gossip
- Check out Chris Brown‘s new neck tattoo- The Superficial
- Kellie Pickler opens up about shaving her head- X17
- Kim Kardashian freezes her eggs on the next episode of Keeping Up With the Kardashians- Celebuzz
- Jamie Lee Curtis pays her respects to her late father – TMZ
- Miranda Cosgrove will join Big Time Rush in a Christmas episode – Just Jared Jr
- The Kardashians will take on New York City next – Us Weekly
- Bradley Cooper gets to work on The Hangover 2 – Lainey Gossip
- Coco wears a teeny bikini – The Superficial
- John Malkovich: Michael Bay is delightful – MTV Movies
- Eddie Cibrian is officially divorced – Access Hollywood
- Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart step out together – Popsugar
- See what Sarah Palin would look like as Justin Bieber – BuzzFeed
- Nina Dobrev has fabulous style – Trendmill
- Katherine Heigl is doing what she can to quit smoking – OK
- Ryan Reynolds is a motorcycle man – PCN
Here’s what the ladies of You Again had to share:
Jamie, on aging and plastic surgery: “There are people who, when you see them on the screen, there’s an audible gasp of ‘Oh my God.’ They look terrible—or they’ve done something to themselves and now look like freaks…There is only one Meryl Streep and one Sigourney Weaver. But I could name 30 other actresses in their [age] groups who aren’t working today. Me, I’m getting my a– out of this business in a few years because genetically it’s not going to work for me.”
Betty, on friendship and women: : “I’m bleeding over losing Ruesy [the late actress and Golden Girls co-star Rue McClanahan], who was my dear friend. But as much as I love my friends, I wouldn’t think of going out to lunch with a woman. I can’t think of anything less interesting, except hen parties and showers—and I avoid them like the plague.”
Kristen, on regrets and wanting to hit “rewind”: “Every experience has made me who I am, but if I had to choose, I guess I would have raised my glove and caught the softball that sent me to homecoming with two black eyes.”
FYI: Betty will guest star on TONIGHT’S episode of NBC’s Community!
Bigger cover pic inside…