- Josh Elliott will be leaving Good Morning America and Amy Robach will get his co-anchor chair- US Weekly
- Trespasser arrested at Selena Gomez‘s brand new home- TMZ
- JJJ readers pick the winners of the Kids’ Choice Awards- Just Jared Jr
- J.K. Rowling‘s Fantastic Beasts will become a film trilogy- Entertainment Weekly
- Check out Will and Kate with their baby boy in a new portrait- Lainey Gossip
- Khloe Kardashian‘s beach body is looking amazing- TooFab
- Is that a ghost in Miley Cyrus‘ selfie?- MTV
- Kate Hudson and Matthew Bellamy show off tons of PDA- Popsugar
Amy Robach - Latest News, Photos, and Videos
- Amy Robach will undergo a double mastectomy- US Weekly
- Watch a video from Leonardo DiCaprio‘s birthday party- TMZ
- Cody Simpson‘s girlfriend is revealed- Just Jared Jr
- A major character returns to The Walking Dead- Entertainment Weekly
- Did Thor: The Dark World live up to box office expectations?- Lainey Gossip
- Kendra Wilkinson debuts her new baby bump- TooFab
- Watch Austin Mahone perform his new single at an MTV EMA event- MTV
- Celebrities who came from military families- Popsugar
The ceremony was held at The Lighthouse at Chelsea Piers for Amy, 37, and Andrew, 42!
“Instead of a gift, they asked guests to give them their two favorite songs – one dance, one love – and they were played throughout the night,” a rep for Today told People. “And instead of wedding cake, they’re having a birthday cake.” (FYI: The couple married on Amy‘s birthday!)
As for her gown, “Amy…walked across the street from work to Saks [Fifth Avenue] to buy her dress and shoes – off the rack!” the rep said. The bride finished off her look with heels by Christian Louboutin.
This is the second marriage for both.
Congratulations to the happy couple!!