- Did a rehab facility reject Paris Jackson because they are worried about the onslaught of paparazzi? – TMZ
- Kris Kross’ Chris Kelly‘s cause of death revealed – US Weekly
- Who did Lea Michele run into at the Beyonce concert? – Just Jared Jr
- Check out Stacy Keibler‘s new hosting gig – Entertainment Tonight
- The Chanel fashion show is jam packed with celebs! – Lainey Gossip
- Demi Lovato opens up to Cosmopolitan – TooFab
- What are the best movies of 2013 so far? – MTV Movies
- Jennifer Lawrence hits up the fashion show circuit – Popsugar
- Tracy Morgan has welcomed a baby daughter Maven with his fiancee Megan Wollover, People confirms. Congrats, Tracy and Megan!
Paris Jackson News, Pictures, and Videos
- Paris Jackson‘s mom Debbie Rowe will reportedly not seek custody of Paris as she does not want to cause more turmoil – TMZ
- Did Kim Kardashian have appendicitis during her pregnancy? – US Weekly
- Check out Harry Styles‘ leaked song – Just Jared Jr
- Mumford & Sons Ted Dwane home after brain surgery – Entertainment Tonight
- Sandra Bullock says The Heat is the greatest love story she’s ever done – Lainey Gossip
- Here’s what you never new about Friday Night Lights – TooFab
- Macklemore takes a shirtless selfie – MTV Buzz
- Ben Affleck scoops up another award – Popsugar
- Michael Jackson‘s former doctor Conrad Murray has reached out to Paris Jackson in the form of a recorded message, complete with lyrics to popular songs – TMZ
- Kristen Bell debuts her post-baby body – US Weekly
- Have you seen Taylor Lautner and Patrick Schwarzenegger‘s new Grown Ups 2 clip? – Just Jared Jr
- A suicidal man pulls a knife on the Today show plaza – Entertainment Tonight
- Nicole Kidman reunites with ex Lenny Kravitz – Lainey Gossip
- Sex and the City celebrates its 15th anniversary – TooFab
- Have you seen the creepy new Insidious: Chapter 2 trailer? – MTV Movies
- Check out Kim Kardashian‘s best quotes about being pregnant – Popsugar
A family representative for Paris Jackson has released a statement following her apparent suicide attempt on Wednesday (June 5).
“Paris is physically fine and getting appropriate medical attention,” Sandra Ribera, attorney for Paris‘s legal co-guardian Katherine Jackson, said in a statement (via People). “Being a sensitive 15-year-old is difficult no matter who you are. It is especially difficult when you lose the person closest to you. Please respect her privacy and the family’s privacy.”
FYI: The fourth anniversary of the death of Paris‘ father Michael Jackson is on June 25.
“We appreciate everyone’s thoughts for Paris at this time and their respect for the family’s privacy,” her mom Debbie Rowe‘s lawyer said in a statement.
Paris reportedly cut her wrists with a meat cleaver, took a large portion of Motrin pills, and also left a suicide note, according to TMZ.
Paris Jackson was reportedly rushed to the hospital in the early hours of Wednesday morning (June 5) in Calabasas, Calif.
The evening before, Paris posted some cryptic tweets.
“i wonder why tears are salty ?” she posted. “yesterday , all my troubles seemed so far away now it looks as though they’re here to stay.”
Paris is reportedly doing okay.
Our thoughts go out to Paris and the Jackson family during this time.
- The Philadelphia Eagles Cheerleading Squad has seen Paris Jackson in action, and thinks she’d be a great addition to their troupe! – TMZ
- Kelly Osbourne compares her condition to an episode of House – US Weekly
- Skylar Astin lands a TV role! – Just Jared Jr
- Did you catch last night’s The Walking Dead? – Lainey Gossip
- Ashley Benson goes brunette – TooFab
- Britney Spears helps her kids with their gymnastics – MTV Buzz
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner show a bit of PDA – Popsugar
Earlier in the week, Michael‘s kids were spotted visiting his hometown on what would have been his 54th birthday.
On Michael‘s birthday, his 14-year-old daughter tweeted, “thru my joy & my sorrow , in the promise of another 2morro , i’ll never let u apart for ur always in my heart… happy birthday i love u daddy.”
10+ pictures of Michael‘s children at a film screening celebrating his life… More Here! »