- Kate Middleton and Prince William go to Sandringham Christmas Service, but don’t bring George- US Weekly
- Dr. Luke files papers against Kesha- TMZ
- Sofia Richie goes shopping after scoring a modeling contract- Just Jared Jr
- Kevin Hart and Josh Gad reveal how to be fake BFFs- Entertainment Weekly
- Mariah Carey goes to Aspen for Christmas- Lainey Gossip
- Hottest celebrity bods of 2014- TooFab
- The 17 most-liked Beyoncé photos of 2014- MTV
- Blake Lively was awesome, even in high school- Popsugar
Prince George News, Pictures, and Videos
Prince George shows off his adorable royal smile in new, official pictures released by the Palace ahead of the holidays.
The 1-year-old son of Prince William and Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge (aka Kate Middleton) looks cute in the shots taken in a courtyard at Kensington Palace in late November of 2014 in London, England.
A source told People magazine that they “are well aware of the interest in him and are keen to share some special moment in his life.”
WHAT DO YOU THINK of Prince George’s new pictures?
- LOL! LeBron James has quite the photoshopping skills – US Weekly
- Karrueche Tran doesn’t mind not being Drake‘s type – TMZ
- How did AnnaSophia Robb spend her birthday? – Just Jared Jr
- Who was named best artist of 2014? – Entertainment Weekly
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt were shutout of the recent nominations – Lainey Gossip
- Mila Kunis looks amazing after giving birth – TooFab
- Why wasn’t Vinny invited to Snooki‘s wedding? – MTV
- Matt Bellamy talks about his split from Kate Hudson – Popsugar
“The Duke and Duchess have taken legal steps to ask that an individual ceases harassing and following both Prince George and his nanny as they go about their ordinary daily lives,” Buckingham Palace spokesman James Roscoe said in a statement (via the Today show).
“The Duke and Duchess understand the particular public role that Prince George will one day inherit but while he is young, he must be permitted to lead as ordinary a life as possible,” the statement continued. “No parent would tolerate the suspicion of someone pursuing and harassing their child and carer whilst their child is playing in a public park or going about their daily activities.”
Chelsea Clinton debuted her newborn baby girl Charlotte to the world alongside her husband Marc Mezvinsky and parents Bill and Hillary Clinton earlier today and the photos had us reminiscing about another couple’s baby debut!
Kate Middleton and Prince William debuted their son Prince George to the world a bit over a year earlier – and these pics almost have us seeing double! Chelsea and Duchess Kate are wearing very similar blue dresses and holding their little bundles of joy in such similar fashions. We love it!
The two families are so cute and we can’t wait to continue seeing pictures of the little ones growing up!
25+ pictures inside of both the Kate Middleton and Prince William‘s debut of Prince George, and Chelsea Clinton and Marc Mezvinsky‘s debut of Charlotte… More Here! »
In Honor of Kate Middleton & Prince William's Second Pregnancy, Here's Our Favorite Prince George Pics!
Most of the pics of the 1-year-old little royal come from his recent New Zealand and Australia tour with his parents. A few are from just a few days after he was born!
According to our calculations, Prince George and his new sibling will be less than 2 years apart from each other in age. No official due date has been revealed for the little one. We also don’t know the gender or how far along Duchess Kate actually is in her pregnancy.
10+ pictures inside of Prince George throughout the past year… More Here! »
In attendance were Queen Elizabeth, Pippa and James Middleton, grandmother Carole Middleton (pictured below), Zara Phillips with husband Mike Tindall with their daughter Mia (pictured below), good friend of the family Emilia D’Erlanger (pictured below), and Princess Michael of Kent (pictured below). Outside, tons of fans of the young Prince celebrated at the gates of the palace.
Rumored to be served at the party were “Jam Pennies” – jelly-filed sandwiches cut resemble penny pieces, and egg sandwiches, People reports.
Happy first birthday, Prince George!! More Here! »