- Lil Wayne spent $70 million he was supposed to share with a business partner- TMZ
- Blac Chyna may have some post-baby plastic surgery plans – Radar
- Gigi Gorgeous just announced that she is a lesbian – Just Jared Jr
- Henry Cavill is going to star in another Superman movie – DListed
- Ariel Winter looked super cute leaving yoga class – Hollywood Tuna
- Pentatonix have teamed up with Dolly Parton – Towleroad
- Bella Thorne might be dating Tyler Posey – J-14
Lil’ Wayne News, Pictures, and Videos
Stars are speaking out in support of Lil Wayne after he admitted to having a rough time lately.
Chris wrote on Instagram, “This man helped my career in so many ways and has inspired me to live life!!! FOREVER WILL BE THE GREATEST RAPPER ALIVE!!!! NONe OF YOU RAPPERS WOULDNT EVEN KNOW WHERE TO START. REALISTICALLY MOST OF YALL ARE HIS STUDENTS AND DONT WANT TO ADMIT IT!!! YMOHB!!!!! ( and I know that Wayne wrote for damn near all cash money records artist when he was a teenager.) niggas wanna be down when it’s all good but soon as they feel the pressure you have to deal wit they all will fade) #YMOHB”
Drake wrote on Instagram, “The boss @liltunechi. We are fighting until you get yours. Freedom to drop music and peace of mind. I don’t know what these other weirdos are on with all the side talks but I know you gave me a shot and all I can ever do with the rest of my life is return the favor. YOUNG MONEY FOREVER”
I AM NOW DEFENSELESS AND mentally DEFEATED & I leave gracefully and thankful I luh my fanz but I'm dun
— Lil Wayne WEEZY F (@LilTunechi) September 3, 2016
- Lil Wayne has not been able to get his seizures under control unfortunately – TMZ
- Amanda Bynes was spotted for the first time in months – Radar
- The 2008 gymnastics team reunited at the Olympic trials – Just Jared Jr
- Country singer’s son goes missing after boating accident – Huffington Post
- Kristin Cavallari swats back at people accusing her of starving her kids – DListed
- Meet Sugar Lyn Beard and her hotness – Hollywood Tuna
- Pokemon Go users took control of the Westboro Baptist Church and they’re not pleased – Towleroad
- Lil’ Wayne may have assaulted a doorman after the BET Awards – TMZ
- Are Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble still a couple? – Radar
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner stepped out separately over the weekend – Just Jared Jr
- Demi Lovato didn’t think she’d make it to age 21 – Huffington Post
- Watch Jesse Williams‘ powerful speech at the BET Awards – DListed
- Sara Sampaio stripped down for her new mag spread – Hollywood Tuna
- Hillary Clinton made a surprise appearance yesterday – Towleroad
Lil Wayne, Wiz Khalifa & Imagine Dragons Debut 'Suicide Squad' Soundtrack Song 'Sucker for Pain' - Stream & Lyrics!
The track is set to be featured on the upcoming soundtrack to the anticipated Suicide Squad movie, which stars Will Smith, Jared Leto, Margot Robbie, Cara Delevingne, Joel Kinnaman, Jai Courtney and Viola Davis.
Lil Wayne, Wiz Khalifa & Imagine Dragons – ‘Sucker for Pain’ (Official Audio)
Click inside to see the lyrics for “Sucker for Pain”… More Here! »
Ariana Grande rocks several different looks in the brand new music video for her latest single “Let Me Love You”.
Directed by Grant Singer, the 22-year-old songstress appears alongside rapper Lil Wayne, who raps on the track.
“My new video for @ArianaGrande ft. @LilTunechi comes out tonight. Elated to share it with you. I love Ariana was a dream to work with her,” Grant tweeted.
WHAT DO YOU THINK of Ariana Grande’s new “Let Me Love You” music video?
The 33-year-old rapper is suing the company because he believes he is owed tens of millions of dollars in royalties because he discovered and nurtured the artists.
Lil Wayne claims that UMG is using the royalties to repay money the company is owed from Cash Money even though those costs are not his direct responsibility.
“Universal should be grateful and respectful to Lil Wayne for the millions of dollars in distribution fees and profits they have earned on the artists he brought to the company, instead of seizing all of his profits on those artists in a desperate attempt to recoup the tens of millions of dollars they are owed by Cash Money Records,” his attorney said in a statement.