- Lil Wayne has not been able to get his seizures under control unfortunately – TMZ
- Amanda Bynes was spotted for the first time in months – Radar
- The 2008 gymnastics team reunited at the Olympic trials – Just Jared Jr
- Country singer’s son goes missing after boating accident – Huffington Post
- Kristin Cavallari swats back at people accusing her of starving her kids – DListed
- Meet Sugar Lyn Beard and her hotness – Hollywood Tuna
- Pokemon Go users took control of the Westboro Baptist Church and they’re not pleased – Towleroad
Lil’ Wayne News, Pictures, and Videos
- Lil’ Wayne may have assaulted a doorman after the BET Awards – TMZ
- Are Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble still a couple? – Radar
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner stepped out separately over the weekend – Just Jared Jr
- Demi Lovato didn’t think she’d make it to age 21 – Huffington Post
- Watch Jesse Williams‘ powerful speech at the BET Awards – DListed
- Sara Sampaio stripped down for her new mag spread – Hollywood Tuna
- Hillary Clinton made a surprise appearance yesterday – Towleroad
Lil Wayne, Wiz Khalifa & Imagine Dragons Debut 'Suicide Squad' Soundtrack Song 'Sucker for Pain' - Stream & Lyrics!
The track is set to be featured on the upcoming soundtrack to the anticipated Suicide Squad movie, which stars Will Smith, Jared Leto, Margot Robbie, Cara Delevingne, Joel Kinnaman, Jai Courtney and Viola Davis.
Lil Wayne, Wiz Khalifa & Imagine Dragons – ‘Sucker for Pain’ (Official Audio)
Click inside to see the lyrics for “Sucker for Pain”… More Here! »
Ariana Grande rocks several different looks in the brand new music video for her latest single “Let Me Love You”.
Directed by Grant Singer, the 22-year-old songstress appears alongside rapper Lil Wayne, who raps on the track.
“My new video for @ArianaGrande ft. @LilTunechi comes out tonight. Elated to share it with you. I love Ariana was a dream to work with her,” Grant tweeted.
WHAT DO YOU THINK of Ariana Grande’s new “Let Me Love You” music video?
The 33-year-old rapper is suing the company because he believes he is owed tens of millions of dollars in royalties because he discovered and nurtured the artists.
Lil Wayne claims that UMG is using the royalties to repay money the company is owed from Cash Money even though those costs are not his direct responsibility.
“Universal should be grateful and respectful to Lil Wayne for the millions of dollars in distribution fees and profits they have earned on the artists he brought to the company, instead of seizing all of his profits on those artists in a desperate attempt to recoup the tens of millions of dollars they are owed by Cash Money Records,” his attorney said in a statement.
The #MovinOnUp spot follows a gospel choir moving into a high-rise apartment while Jeff performs on a piano while literally movin’ on up thanks to the help of a crane.
Watch the minute-long Apartments.com commercial below – it’s already racked up 3,000,000 views!
FYI: Jeff is performing the theme song to the 70s/80s sitcom The Jeffersons. If you’re not familiar with the TV series, click here to watch the original theme song/opening credits!
Lil Wayne & Jeff Goldblum – Apartments.com’s Super Bowl Commercial
With the news that Adele‘s record-breaking album 25 is going to have the biggest album sales week of all time, we thought we’d take a look back at the other fastest-selling albums in Billboard history.
Adele will be smashing the record with an anticipated 2.9 million copies sold in the first week and there are 19 other albums that have sold more than one million copies in seven days.
Taylor Swift holds the record for the most albums to have first week sales of over one million with her three previous albums – 1989, Red, and Speak Now.
Click through the slideshow below for all of the one million sellers…